4.5" loss in just 10 days!

Options
7 of us decided to do a mini challenge together on the 30DS and review our weight and measurements after each stage; so after 10 ten days (I only have the results from 4 of us for now). However, some of us (including myself) weren’t able to continue with the 30DS but thought it would still be good to compare against still doing other activities.

Here are the results after 10 days:
Name: Days on Shred: Cals on Shred Other exercise cals: Total cals:
Christine 3 days 608 cals 4160 cals 4768 cals
Liz 9 days 2234 cals 3779 cals 6013 cals
Jacquie 9 days 2422 cals 3594 cals 6016 cals

Weight/measurements lost:
Name: Weight: Chest: Waist: Hips: Thighs: Arms: Total inches lost:
Christine 2.75lbs 0.5” 2” 2” 0 0 4.5"
Liz 0 0 2” 0 0.5” 1.5” 4"
Jacquie 2.2lbs 1” 0 1” 0.5” 0.25” 2.75"
Carrie 5.4lbs 1” 0.75” 0.75” 1” 1” 4.5"

One of the group had done the first stage of the 30DS when we started, so here are the results for them, at stage 2 (after 20 days):
Here are the results after the second 10 days:
Name: Days on Shred: Cals on Shred Other exercise cals: Total cals:
Carrie 8 days 1908 cals 3956 cals 5864 cals

Weight/measurements lost:
Name: Weight: Chest: Waist: Hips: Thighs: Arms: Total inches lost:
Carrie 2.9lbs 1” 0.25” 0.75” 0.25” 0.25” 2.5"

Replies

• Methras
    Methras Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Is this the Jillian Michaels videos you are talking about?
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have 30 day shred and I got bored with it after a week. I'm hearing so many good things about the video that I'm going to have to suck it up and work it out. Thanks and keep up the good work.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Oh my.... That's wonderful!
  • kerrymyrm
    kerrymyrm Posts: 12
    Options
    Well done! I'm starting it today and was feeling a little terrified but this gave me the boost I needed. So excited for you!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Yes this is the Jillian Michael dvd.

But if you look at the details. I personally only did the 30 DS for 3 days. I love zumba and Bokwa and didn't want to give them up and I personally felt that it was too much with the 30DS on top of that.

I will still use it from time to time.

But basically, I think the results show; it doesn't matter if you do the 30DS or Zumba, or Running or whatever. As long as your maintaining a reasonable healthy diet (and not so restricted on the calories - I eat minimum 1200 and I eat my exercise cals back - or at least half if it's late) and exercising regularly - the weight and the inches will eventually run away and surrender!!

Good luck everyone. x