Two Months 29 Pounds (Pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• lauraashley85
    lauraashley85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You have some awesome, awesome tips!!! Thanks for that! :)
    (Meant for porcelain1981)
  • lauraashley85
    lauraashley85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job!!! Keep up the great work and the rest will fall in place!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! Nearly 30 is definitely a good progress for 2 months. :)
  • gildinha
    gildinha Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 29 pounds!! Keep up the great job!! I was feeling down and had not motivation to work out but you just motivated me with your hard work ... thank you :) What have you been doing? What does your work outs look like?
  • mrspeters3806
    mrspeters3806 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference. Especially in the negative pictures!! Trust me your hard work is showing. And just remember you look at yourself everyday so it is harder to see for yourself.
    Good Luck in your journey
    Add me if you want additional support :)
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    there is DEFINITELY a difference! keep up the great WORK!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    SUPER JOB! Your tummy is a lot smaller and you're plainly less wide from the front. Also, your back (from the side) has visibly less fat. You should also take pics of your face, because I'm betting you look thinner there, too!

You should feel proud of yourself and for every victory (right choice) you make...!
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Great job. You can definitly see the difference. Keep up the great work.
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome work you have done...congrats on your weight loss.. I admire you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Well the biggest thing is only eating when i am hugry. I used to eat all the time when i was bored. I am actively trying to make better food decisions, but when i don't i eat less of the crap foods than i used to. Workouts are 40 to 90 minutes cardio at the gym on the tredmill or bike sometimes trying the elliptical. I did some strength. Training in january and i am going to try and get back to that. I am also going to start the 30 day shred soon.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I deff see A LOT of progress there doll! don't worry now you know what your doing is the right thing you'll be at your goal soon!
  • LindsayPerkins1984
    LindsayPerkins1984 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    great job, i can really see a diffeence in the pics! a 29lb loss is amazing! keep up the great work! imagine how much of a difference there will be in another 29lbs!
  • DLDzioba
    Options
    Thanks guys, this is such a great support system.
  • DLDzioba
    Options
    Heh
  • KristieLynn007
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I can definately see a difference! Keep up the hard work you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!