60 POUNDS LOST in 14 months. Pictures!

Options

Replies

• kfarnham9
    kfarnham9 Posts: 29
    Options
    I am 5'5! I always told myself that I was "big boned" and wasn't meant to be small but now that I am here I don't want to imagine ever going back. I have worked so hard to be where I am and just want to encourage and help others reach that point where they are more confident, healthier, happier, motivated and just a joy to be around because of an overall positive attitude can't be helped when you get to your goals!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Looking good ... Awesome results! Good luck with the fitness competition!
  • SunnyBoudreau
    SunnyBoudreau Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great Job! such a great transformation! Keep it up :)
  • sophielilirose
    Options
    You look amaaaaaaaazing! I started at 196 and now I'm 186, want to get down to around 140-150, but now you've made me wanna get to 135 ish to look as good as you! what an inspiration! xxx
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    My biggest inspiration yet because we have similar goals... I'm 172 now and have a goal of 135. You look absolutely STUNNING!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
  • kylamb
    kylamb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Awesome job!
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    You looked amazing before you lost 60 pounds, now you look incredible. Well done.
  • Heylola2
    Heylola2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Awesome job! I have the exact same start point and goal as you do, but I'm still wayyy up there.
    Anyway, you look wonderful!
  • kfarnham9
    kfarnham9 Posts: 29
    Options
    Thanks ya'll! Feel free to send me a friend request or messages with any questions!
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    I have to say...you look beautiful in BOTH pictures......BOTH.

Exactly what I think. Gorgeous! Well done!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    awesome legs :love: you look amazing!!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fabulous!
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Wow I want to be just like you when I grow up! hehehe in this case you look amazing in both pictures. Congrats on the hard work! Very impressive.
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! but you looked good before you lost the weight.

What is GM diet?
  • naturallyhazel
    naturallyhazel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and much younger! Great Job.
  • nighthawk327
    Options
    You looked great in both pics, but congrats on becoming healthier!! :) Very inspiring!
  • pabocat
    pabocat Posts: 10
    Options
    Congrads.Great job done.You will lose the last few pounds.:smile:
  • suziesoule
    Options
    You looked cute at 190 and now you look hot! What a great success story. I recently stalled in my weight loss and exercise but your story motivates me.
  • mamoojack
    mamoojack Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!