Great job...you look amazing!!
  • karan64
    karan64 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just started today what is the gm diet?? Thanks
  • kfarnham9
    kfarnham9 Posts: 29
    Options
    http://health-heaven.tumblr.com/post/17089615944/what-do-you-think-of-gms-diet
    ^That's an overview of the GM Diet. I am NOT treating it as a "diet" but more as a cleanse. I do NOT recommend it as a quick fix to weight loss. I am using it to rid my body of all unnecessary foods I have consumed and to get my body to a natural place so I can begin fitness competion training. It is pretty tough but I am blogging about it for some friends of mine and you are more than welcome to check it out. I blog day to day and am only on Day 3.

http://misplacedgal.blogspot.com/
  • kfarnham9
    Options
    This is my first time trying a "fad diet". I have not used any pills, shakes, gimmicks for the previous 60 pounds. I have stalled before and sat at a weight and been discourged before. Usually every other month I would stall. I was wanting quick results and trying to lose 5 lbs a week when I should have just been focused on the pound a week weight loss that is recommended. It is so much more fun and less stressful. It is an enjoyable way to lose weight when not trying to do impossible things. I recommend taking it slow and steady. I feel like losing the weight over 14 months, I have been able to appreciate my body at every stage and weight I've been at. I have been able to learn what my body wants and want it NEEDS. It is HARD to determine the difference in those two things. When losing weight, it is sometimes hardest on the mind. Well, it is for me. When I look in the mirror I do NOT see the girl in the pictures. I see maybe a 160 lb me. But since blogging/posting these pictures here, it is an inspiration to myself and makes me proud of how far I have become.
  • sajane040972
    sajane040972 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow - great job - you look FANTASTIC!! When I seen your starting picture my first thought was that you didn't need to loose weight and was kinda execting to see an amaciated figure - however I didn't. You look so healthy and fit!! And you definately suit being smaller. Well done x
  • wimbels
    wimbels Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jlanz10
    jlanz10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look wonderful! Personally, I think you look beautiful in all your photos!
  • lucyholt1
    Options
    You look amazing! very inspiring!!
  • kfarnham9
    Options
    :) Thanks. Ha, I carried weight very well and nobody could have ever guessed I weighed so much. And that was part of my excuse for keeping the weight on for so long. I don't want to lose any more than 5 lbs and I'm hoping it all goes from my inner/outer thigh :) A part of me I always keep hidden.
  • Lynnmawdsley
    Options
    Congratulations well done hope to join you
  • lucyholt1
    Options
    :) Thanks. Ha, I carried weight very well and nobody could have ever guessed I weighed so much. And that was part of my excuse for keeping the weight on for so long. I don't want to lose any more than 5 lbs and I'm hoping it all goes from my inner/outer thigh :) A part of me I always keep hidden.

That's where I'd like to lose the weight too, if only I could choose! :laugh:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are just beautiful! Great job on all your hard work!
  • kghgn0
    kghgn0 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I think you are so right on setting your goals at 1 lb per week instead of 5. We all want to lose it overnight but it does not go on overnight and will not come off that way either! Just think at just 1 lb per week you would lose 52 lbs in a year! It has taken me 8 months to lose 27lbs and I am also just 5 lbs away from my goal weight so I know how hard you have worked and admire the job you have done.
  • yingperez
    yingperez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, so inspiring.
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow! You looked absolutely beautiful before, but you just shine in your after pictures. Thanks for sharing your story. It's reading success stories like yours that help me to remember why I'm doing this and that it can be done! Thanks for being a great inspiration!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You looked great before, and fantastic now! Congrats on how far you have come, and good luck making it to your goal!
  • Julie2402
    Julie2402 Posts: 126
    Options
    You looked beautiful before and now you look super sexy too. Congratulations!!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look great and those legs are killer!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!