Is that really you?

Options

Replies

• mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    It's me from 2009. I'm smaller than I was in that picture, but it's the best head shot I have so there you go.
  • achief192
    achief192 Posts: 192
    Options
    My profile picture is me. Taken a few months ago when I reached my goal weight. Trying to define and gain muscle before I take another.
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Yep, me...my December 2011 wedding.
  • neekz0r
    neekz0r Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yep. From about six months ago.
  • isaacs06
    isaacs06 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    that's really me - from september 2011 - at my gotta go back to work after having a baby pampering session. my hair never looks that good and i never wear make up. lol but its me.
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    <
    that's me somewhere between 5 and 7 years ago. What I'm getting closer every day to looking like again! I still have the shirt and jeans too. When I get back there I'm going to recreate the pic.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Yes Ma'am, it's me in the flesh. :blushing:
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    <<<That's all me... February 11, 2012.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    They are all me,can`t imagine anyone choosing this for a pic if they didn`t have to. :tongue:
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken about 3 weeks ago when I got that new suit! My original photo was a picture of me from 4 years ago, when I was just a few pounds heavier than I am at this moment. I didn't have any newer photos that I wanted to represent me. If I didn't have that one from 4 years ago I would've used a picture of the dog or cats! For sure!
  • mkmacf
    mkmacf Posts: 101
    Options
    My picture is really me, from last summer. I weigh a little (maybe 10lbs) less now. I am doing the run again this year and will have an updated photo then!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Yup! That is definitely my face! :)
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Yes. It was taken November 2011. I weighed 10lbs more than I do now.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Yep, about 3 months ago when I had the goatee..... which has now thankfully departed :)
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I change my main pic all the time (ADD and boredom). But I can honestly say that it is me in all the pics. The only older pic I have up there is when I was at my heaviest back in 2008. My current pic was actually taken last week. :)

I admit, I do get nervous when someone looks model perfect. Makes me wonder if they did just snag a stock photo from the net. :huh:
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Mine is me from Halloween. Not super current but I haven't had much change since then.
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Me from about a week or two ago at the boys bday party =)
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My pic is a almost a year old now. Will take another soon...
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    It's me and taken within the past 6 months. I always keep the same one so friends easily recognize and know who's posting. I sometimes get confused who's posting what because they always change their photos and don't use one of themselves. I'm better with faces than names obviously.
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Yes, all my pictures that I have ever posted are of me. I usually update them with a recent one every so often