• capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Awesome Job, Congrats!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 421 Member
    Great job, congratulations!!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    I am 5'5! I always told myself that I was "big boned" and wasn't meant to be small but now that I am here I don't want to imagine ever going back. I have worked so hard to be where I am and just want to encourage and help others reach that point where they are more confident, healthier, happier, motivated and just a joy to be around because of an overall positive attitude can't be helped when you get to your goals!

I'm 5.5. When I was in my 20's I weighed 120 lbs. Three kids later, here I am. My goal now is 145. When I get there I thought I would decide if I should go for another 25. ... You look great by the way. What size do you wear?
  • Wow, I'm inspired! thanks for posting! I always give myself excuses like "I have big frames" or whatever, just to ease my guilt when I eat crap..., but now i feel like no matter what I should keep going!
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    WOW! That;s awesome ! Good for u. I started at 190 after 2 kids. Hoping to get down to at least 150 for now. I'd be a dream to hit 130 again. haven't weighed that much since middle school.
    Congrats! U look gorgeous!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    I would elliptical upwards of 600 calories a day. Since I began I have maintained a 1200 calorie a day diet. At first those 1200 calories were unhealthy ones but now I am able to pump my body full of healthiness and LOVE IT. I haven't "worked out" hardcore in weeks and have been focusing on maintaining my weight. I know I can lose but it is just as hard to LOSE as it is to maintain. I did the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred for the last 15 pounds I lost and am currently doing the GM Diet to cleanse my body and lose those last 5 pounds so I can start training for a fitness competition. I have a little bit on a blog I am writing and you can check it out!

http://misplacedgal.blogspot.com/

did you really lose 15 lbs in 30 days on Jillian's shred?
  • Porcelain1981
    Porcelain1981 Posts: 51 Member
    Thank you soooo much, you've done exactly what I'm aiming for (start and your goal), with fitness too!!

Great inspiration.
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    You look amazing!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    AWesome Job!!
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    You look fantastic! Way to go!!! :bigsmile:
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    way to go!!
  • kfarnham9
    kfarnham9 Posts: 29
    I am 5'5! I always told myself that I was "big boned" and wasn't meant to be small but now that I am here I don't want to imagine ever going back. I have worked so hard to be where I am and just want to encourage and help others reach that point where they are more confident, healthier, happier, motivated and just a joy to be around because of an overall positive attitude can't be helped when you get to your goals!

I'm 5.5. When I was in my 20's I weighed 120 lbs. Three kids later, here I am. My goal now is 145. When I get there I thought I would decide if I should go for another 25. ... You look great by the way. What size do you wear?

I started at a size 14 but am now a 4/6. My first goal was 155. I never though I could be where I am now. Setting small goals is key!

http://misplacedgal.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-i-became-figment-of-my-former-self.html

THere is my blogpost with my "overall weight loss story". My stats are at the bottom!
  • hmb0626
    hmb0626 Posts: 31 Member
    you look awesome!
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    You look fantastic! Thank you for sharing your story and how you've accomplished your amazing weight loss. I hope to be looking half as good as you (I'm just over twice your age! LOL) by the end of the year. Good luck with the last few pounds.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    amazing job! i'm reading your blog now to see how you did it! i'm working out hard, eating (relatively!!) well, and the scale take sforever to move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only 8 out of 28 lbs down!
  • jorche
    jorche Posts: 3
    Can you explain the GM diet?
    Thanks
  • kfarnham9
    I would elliptical upwards of 600 calories a day. Since I began I have maintained a 1200 calorie a day diet. At first those 1200 calories were unhealthy ones but now I am able to pump my body full of healthiness and LOVE IT. I haven't "worked out" hardcore in weeks and have been focusing on maintaining my weight. I know I can lose but it is just as hard to LOSE as it is to maintain. I did the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred for the last 15 pounds I lost and am currently doing the GM Diet to cleanse my body and lose those last 5 pounds so I can start training for a fitness competition. I have a little bit on a blog I am writing and you can check it out!

http://misplacedgal.blogspot.com/

did you really lose 15 lbs in 30 days on Jillian's shred?

No, sorry I should have worded that differently. It's taken me about two months but I did it with the "30 day shred"!
  • aly_baba
    aly_baba Posts: 46 Member
    You look brilliant, congratulations and thank you for sharing your story. Just shows what hard work, dedication and will power can do. Well done :flowerforyou:
  • kfarnham9
    Can you explain the GM diet?
    Thanks

http://health-heaven.tumblr.com/post/17089615944/what-do-you-think-of-gms-diet
    ^This is a blog I found the best information on.

I DO NOT recommend this diet as a weightloss diet. I am doing it strictly as a CLEANSE to get my body back to a natural place so I can train for a fitness competition being completely healthy. I DO NOT think this is a healthy way to try to lose the 10-17 lbs like it mentions in a week.

http://misplacedgal.blogspot.com/2012/02/gm-diet.html
    Here is my blog on my first day on the GM diet. Today is only day 3 for me.
  • jorche
    jorche Posts: 3
    Thanks for the response.
    I love a good cleanse.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!