PB2 in the UK??

Options
Does anybody know if I can buy powdered peanut butter or even peanut flour in the UK?

I have been uber searching for the last hour. I tried Amazon but no luck...ebay has a couple of dodgy looking options too LOL. Holland & Barrats failed me too *sad face*

Help greatly appreciated!
xxx

Replies

• kelscot30
    kelscot30 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what this is but see alot of people eating it! What's the benefits? x
  • pocketsam
    pocketsam Posts: 134
    Options
    lower fat/cals than usual PB and seems really handy to use in recipes where you want the taste! Also you can mix it to your own thickness to suit whatever you are having with it. Id love to try it.. I eat a lot of nut butters lol.
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm drawing a blank, even when I put in pages from the UK the sites that come up are American! :mad:

Have you tried Chinese shops?
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    This sounds very interesting didnt know about it before but now i want some lol. Ive had a good look to, and can only find american based companies, i have found one that will ship here but its wether its worth all the hassle. I may just have to get my american friend to send me some :)
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about PB2 aswell lol
  • annadilynn
    Options
    I had no idea that such a thing even existed...lol...
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I just got my dad to bring me some over from the US...it's AMAZING!!! But I've had no luck yet finding it on Amazon or anything either :sad:
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Haven't fully checked this yet but may have found it...it's uber expensive though...

http://www.ecrater.co.uk/p/12037244/pb2-powdered-peanut-butter-great-for
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have searched for this too, no luck :( If you find some let us all know! x
  • nothingisred
    Options
    I was also intrigued by this but have had no luck finding any here. If you do find any that isn't too expensive I'd love to know.
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I want to know this too. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.
  • michelleion
    michelleion Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Bump because I'd like to know too. I did a bit of looking around a while ago, but no luck for me either (without spending a ton of money on postage, at least) :(
  • ms_leanne
    Options
    I would love to see this stocked over here in the UK. I loved peanut butter from a very young age and have bought natural and reduced fat versions over the years but nothing this good.

I'd love to make a PB shake with less calories!
  • ravihira1892
    ravihira1892 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    BUMP - seems quite a few topics on this PB2!! in need of UK suppliers!!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    I have asked my local Tesco to stock this!
  • emeraldowl
    emeraldowl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    BUMP - I need to find somewhere!
  • dids1989
    dids1989 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    any luck anyone? i have been searching for this too..
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Cant find any here in the shops, but i brought mine from ebay, cost a bit more obviously becuase of the shipping, but totally worth it.
    x
  • PacificQueen
    Options
    Bells Plantation PB2 Peanut Butter AND Peanut Butter with Chocolate are both now available from Ebay. You can get a 184g tub for £9.45 (free delivery).

I'm ordering mine today after hearing wonderful things about it. But here's hoping it becomes more readily available, and at a much more reasonable price!