Oh my!! What a bad day!!

Options
I have been non-stop for the past month and lost 6lbs!:happy: But......Today has been a bad day. I got off work at lunch time and ate a nice meal thinking I was going to exercise. Instead I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 5. :yawn: I think I'm extremely tired. I still feel wasted. I ate dinner at 6. Too many calories. I got up to exercise but I felt so exhuasted that I quit after the first five minutes. Now I'm typing this feeling like a loser.:cry:

Anyone have days like this? I feel like vegging on the couch with popcorn and just starting off new tomorrow.

Replies

• jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    We all have days like this.

You don't need to exercise everyday. It is good for your body to rest anyway, and you obviously needed the rest.

Tomorrow is a new day and after the rest from today, you should be ready to go. Keep it up!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ohhh popcorn, good idea. BRB...:laugh:

Sometimes sleep and rest are exactly what the doctor ordered.

Tomorrow is another day.:flowerforyou:
  • Erin_Weiler
    Options
    For sure, girl. It's extremely easy to lose your motivation when you feel like you've been battling the BS all day. And truly, it's not necessary to exercise everyday...I had more trouble gaining muscle and losing fat when my body was expecting that I would be exercising everyday. I did every other day for two weeks and then everyday for a week and back and forth. My body didn't know what the hell was going on! LOL. So cheer up, tomorrow will be different!

-Erin
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I see you're hypothyroid. Sometimes we have those days where your body just says no go back to bed. Enjoy your rest. But on some nice music and chair dance to get your spirits up then go to bed.:flowerforyou:
  • diamondangel
    diamondangel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had a baaaaad day to.:sad: Didn't lose any weight this week so that got me discouraged. So today was my free day. I will start again tomorrow. Keep up the good work I know it will be worth it.
  • nursegirl79
    nursegirl79 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!! I think I'll just go to bed and skip the popcorn.. I don't need it anyway.

Good night.:yawn:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up too bad, we are trying for a new life and that doesn't happen over night. We all have bad days. Tomorrow is a new one. One day isn't going to change much. Give yourself a break.:flowerforyou:
  • karenmacneil
    Options
    Ya the biggest thing is to stay positive!!! Stress is NOT good for weight loss!! Every day is a new day, a fresh start. You've been working really hard, and it's very normal to have bad days its important to not beat yourself up.
    also how in the world did you lose 60 pounds in a month??? 15 pounds a week? please do tell... how can I shed 60 pounds this july???
  • nursegirl79
    nursegirl79 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I lost 6 pounds....lol