5'7 with 15-20 lbs to lose?

Options
Hi guys!

Looking for some new friends with similar stats for some motivation/friendly chit chat!!

Preferably girls from the UK that log in everyyyyyyy day :)

Add me if thats you :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bunnylvr
    bunnylvr Posts: 78
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I am trying to lose 18 pounds. So far I have lost 9.6 pounds and I started in the beginning of January. I feel like it's taking sooo long.

My stats:

SW: 143
    CW: 134
    Goal: 125

Once I hit my first goal I may decide to drop another 5, I haven't decided yet, I will know for sure once I hit 125.
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Me!!!! I'm same height, started at 150lbs and would love to lose20-25 lbs....you can add me!!!
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Me!!!! I'm same height, started at 150lbs and would love to lose20-25 lbs....you can add me!!!

Oh sorry...didn't read the part about being from the uk.....Canadian here!
  • britneyblonde
    britneyblonde Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Evelyn_22
    Evelyn_22 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Not in the UK but i'm 5'8 with 30 pounds to lose. Kinda close. LOL

Good luck to you.
  • Sharonsimon
    Sharonsimon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in uk and 5th 7 and want to lose 20 or so I weigh 10st11 at mo I log in every day and would love to be your friend
  • gabwas
    gabwas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in the US (NY) 5"7" and have 29 pounds left to loose. Would love to have some more ladies in a similar situation too!
  • Sharon8844
    Sharon8844 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 yrs old, 5'7 and weigh 163. My goal weight is to be 145 again! I live in VA and just joined this website recently. Not sure how to add someone.
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the UK but I'm 5'7" with about 10 more pounds to lose (trying to focus more on losing inches). Feel free to add me. I log in pretty much every day.
  • redsoxy
    redsoxy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'7" and would be happy losing 20lbs - with a lofty goal of 35. I'm in US (Maine) but feel free to add me (I log on every day!)