Is that really you?

Options

Replies

• lisacornell
    lisacornell Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband taken at this year's Valentine's Day Ball at a local winery. What a fun evening.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I am the true Dr. Zoidberg!

wubwubwubwubwubwubwubw!
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Me from this past winter ( have my hood up from my vest )
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yup me, 2 weeks ago. :smile:
  • trishbadgett
    Options
    Yes it me...this was last April in Little Sarastoa Bay. Sarasota Florida.....Siesta Key my favorite place on earth...headed there in 28 days.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Mine is me from a couple weeks ago. I also have a couple of "fitness models" pics which some ppl have messaged me and asked if they were me lol.. so I had to end up changing my default. They are just there for inspiration and make me want to just work harder every time I log in ha.
  • dlw13
    dlw13 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mine is before I fan my first organize 5K 30-Jul-2011. I'll have to update, although I'm in about the same shape and weight.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Mine is the most current picture I have taken of myself. I have a picture taped to my desk at work of me in a bikini years ago and that's my motivation. This was before digital cameras so I only have a hard copy!
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    my main pic is me now - taken a few months back. i have another pic in my photos which is me at my biggest, (a reminder to me to keep going) and that there have been changes made :)
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Me, taken after my last haircut about one week ago.
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    All of my pics are of me (except the one about the arm fat and office party, lol). The current one (depending how long I keep it up, I change them constantly) is from a wedding I attended in October. The most recent one is the one with the black hat, sometime earlier this week or late last week.
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    It's mos def me.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'm not nearly as hairy as my profile pic.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    MY pic is from this weekend took it before heading out o a club with some friends.... Infact all the pics on my profile are me just in various stages of weight loss
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Mine is me from last week trying on dresses.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    mine are random googled images ... just kidding they're all me

EDIT .... ones of my bicycle
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    Me except when I'm in the gym, I turn green.
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Thats my arm about 2 months ago. I should update, as it is SO much sexier now!! Yeah - thats right. I said it. SEXY biceps!!!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Yes all my pics are of me. Some are cool and some are not. I cannot for the life of me pull off a good pic so I hardly ever update.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    It's me 2 or 3 years ago (can't remember), after having my make up and hair done...I don't usually wear that much eye make up, plus fake lashes but it is one of my favorite photos. All of the others on my profile are me and more recent.

Btw, it would be nice to be able to include some details/info on our profile pics.