Just can't eat

Options
I have such a headache that I just can't eat this morning. I am going to try to get down an orange (for the sugar) and some toast and peanut butter for a snack a little later. I'm not sure I can handle it.

What do you guys do when circumstances like this happen? My stomach is growling but my head hurts so bad that I just don't feel like eating.

Replies

• _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Drink water. Eat later.
  • howie4four
    howie4four Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO ME!! I'm always hungry!!
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have at times in my life been very sick but never sick enough not to eat. Maybe during a stomach virus of violent throwing up but as soon as it settled, I am looking for food to replace that empty feeling.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    When kids are sick, the Doctors say it's most important to stay hydrated. So, work on keeping hydrated and just eat when you can! Hope you feel better soon! :flowerforyou:
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about the food part. Stay hydrated. Water water water! Your body can go without food for a day. If your body doesn't want food listen to it.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Aw:( I'm sorry, but do you know why you have a headache? Are you sleeping enough? You could be dehydrated? Have you taken any paracetamol? If you have tried all of these but nothing's worked, try not to fret, if you don't feel like eating, try having a bowl of soup if you can stomach it, when I'm not feeling well I drink mine through a straw lol so it doesn't feel like I'm eating, it will give your body the vitamins and nutrients it needs, and hopefully it might make you feel a bit better.
    xxx
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    Sip some broth, chicken or veggie.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    when i get migraines its usually because my blood sugars low but i cant eat so i drink something a tad sugary so orange juice, chocolate milk etc then i HAVE to sleep

when i wake and that can be up to 8 hours later then i eat
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Let my body decide what I can do. If you aren't feeling well enough to eat, just eat later. You'll be just fine.