Emabarrassing CD/Download in Your Music Collection

Options

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few Broadway musical soundtracks in my car. I like to sing at the top of my lungs when I'm by myself...I totally got busted the first time my bf rode in the car with me and I'd forgotten to turn it off the last time I was in the car and the song "A Boy Like That" from West Side Story was blasting. Oops.

Also, I will admit, that on my iPod right this moment I have Justin Bieber "Baby" and Miley Cyrus "Party in the U.S.A." no shame.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift :sick: - I actually despise her but I had to download some for someone else and just haven't deleted it yet.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Rick Ashley CD still in on my shelf (from 20 something years ago) everyone always hates on it, but I still love the album.
  • snailhead
    snailhead Posts: 10
    Options
    Color Me Badd

JM

haha! me too!

2659272.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Psh no shame in my game. I LOVE the Phil Collins Bone Thugs version of "home" and I proudly still rock out to my Spice Girls- Spice World album that my 4th grade boyfriend bought me. YES!
  • VelvetKey
    VelvetKey Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    The Rick-roll song...."Never Gonna Give You Up" as performed by On the Rocks.
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Any of the music i listened to in high school I still listen to, like N*sync and Backstreet boys, and all of that pop music :-) But it makes me smile and get moving so...
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Phil Collins Bone Thugs version of "home"

I'm a big fan as well...though I wouldn't consider it embarassing at all. Even just the original phil collins version.
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    I'm a huge hip hop fan...including some of the stuff I loved when I was younger that is terrible when you listen to it now...mase, coolio, etc.

Sarah McLachlan, Ashanti, Chumbawamba, OMC

I love all those! I wish they would play old school and the new crap on the radio! They play the same 5 songs ofer and over! So the other day i was at target buying my daughter the selena gomez cd and i came across the new kids on the block lol! Bought it! How could u not! And the cds i get for my kids i hear them so much i end up liking the songs lol! Woohoo bieber lmao!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I still have my savage garden cd. I have to admit it gets some airtime since my daughter discovered it. Also, blue october. What was i thinking?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have recently really wanted to download some Backstreet Boys and NSYNC, but I have resisted the urge lol. I have Britney Spears, that 's probably to worst one I have at the moment.
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Ace of Base...still awesome
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I have Britney Spears & Steps CD's from when I was a kid :|
    Oh & Backstreet Boys' greatest hits *shudder*.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I might have a ton of Hillary Duff...
    It's so happy :)
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Tom Jones and Neil Diamond...

I also have the Cheetah Girls..cause I have a 250 gig ipod..so all the family music goes on it..
    So from cheetah girls to opeth...nice mix...
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hannah Montana, enough said.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Steps - the ultimate collection

Fast and the furious tokyo drift soundtrack.

boom. im not ashamed.
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome message board question! Umm.... there's quite a few that if it's playing when my co-workers and I hop in my car for lunch that it's a little embarassing... Let's see... It's kinda weird when your ipod/iphone goes from Nine Inch Nails to Seal. It gets you funny looks :)

17969513.png
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    i touch myself by the divinyls haha