Inspiration Every Day

I love these success stories. But I always end up gravitating toward the big ones, the pics that make you say 'WOW' after they lose 200 lbs. It can make you forget that we all win tiny victories every day! So I challenge you, the fine folks of MFP, to post your tiny victories here, as often as possible, to remind us that we see little successes all the time!

I'll kick things off: Today my boyfriend hugged me before leaving for work, and mentioned how my muffin tops have disappeared and he has nothing left to hold! I knew my pants were getting bigger, but being told your waist is 'getting so tiny!' by someone else is a completely different feeling.

What's your tiny victory today?

17326119.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    My waist is now smaller than my chest measurement.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 994 Member
    I've inspired 2 co-workers to get more exercise!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I had someone out of the blue say to me that I "must workout" because of my " ripped arms and legs". (far from it- but hey, I'll take it!)
  • I put on capris on today that were tight last summer and lose today. (I'm 50 days and 12 lbs into MFP)
  • mondeflottant
    mondeflottant Posts: 30 Member
    I'm 7 month pregnant and I have only gained 11-12 lbs !
    In fact, I've gained only 4lbs because I've lost 8lbs in the first trimester.. ^^
    (I've been using MFP since july and get pregnant in august)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!