20 Pounds in 2 Months!

Options
kgchisholm
kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
Screenshot2012-03-02at34845PM.png

This is definitely a "during" shot, because I want to lose another 33 pounds, but I thought it was important to document this first BIG milestone. To be honest, I had no idea I had changed THIS much until I looked at it side by side! Here I am in the same dress today vs. 2+ months ago (Dec 24, 2011). This was the photo that made me realize just how much I needed to get myself together. I've gone from a size 14+ to fitting into some 10s!

If I can do it, YOU can do it!

I am so excited!

5'2''
SW: 183
CW: 163
GW: 130

Replies

• LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    WOW! Looking great! Keep it up!
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    What a change! You look amazing!
  • irenephillip824
    Options
    Wow! Good job...you look stunningly amazing!!!!
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    Thank you!!! I am just grinning ear to ear. I really had no idea it was so drastic! On a shortie like me, 20 pounds is a whole lot!
  • mybettyboop43
    Options
    Thats amazing!!! Congratulations:) What are you doing to achieve this?
  • Lora0626
    Lora0626 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome!!!
  • Kristena2009
    Kristena2009 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    you look great well done
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    Thats amazing!!! Congratulations:) What are you doing to achieve this?

It sounds kind of "boring" but eating less and working more! :)

I'm not on any particular "diet," and I don't restrict myself from eating things I want (having some beer tonight!) but I aim for moderation. I'm having beer tonight, so I had a light lunch to stay in my calories. I'm working out a lot, 5-6 days a week. The biggest motivator for me was joining a biggest loser competition at my gym. It's kept me on track to this point in doing things the healthy way!

I will say, I don't eat back all of my exercise calories. I just eat back what I need of them to not be hungry, or if I need some energy. It's worked great for me, and I have yet to hit anything close to a "starvation" mode. It may not work for some, but that's what I've been doing!
  • debbiehat1
    Options
    You look awesome, I just started and hopefully I have as much success as you do.
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    what an amazing difference. u look stunning, well done. ur hard work has definately paid off ;))
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Great job! I lost 20 also...so I know the commitment you put into it. Be proud of yourself!
  • ashcandi
    ashcandi Posts: 35
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work =)
  • shygirlnot4u
    shygirlnot4u Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! you are doing great! very inspirational because We are almost the same height (I'm 5'1) and close to the same starting weight .... your arms look so good! ... I'm excited for you... :D
  • gellolicious
    Options
    We're in the same boat for how tall we are, how much we want to lose, and how much we've lost, but you've done it almost twice as fast! Congratulations, you look amazing! I hope I look that good right now!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You look amazzzzzzzzziiiiing! I love it!
  • T5cents
    T5cents Posts: 5
    Options
    Congratulations! That's so great :happy:
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You actually look like you lost more then 20 lbs. Good for you and continue to work hard and you will reach your goals. Good Luck
  • 4KatieLynn4
    Options
    wow you look amazing!! Keep up the good work!
  • ahrtemis
    ahrtemis Posts: 11
    Options
    totally inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!