One week check in along with a ? that id like answered ;) if

Options
Well for those of you that didnt read my prior posts, i started July 4th and was weighing myself everyday. I weighed myself on Sunday and had lost 2 pounds. then i was weighing in every day and the scale wasnt moving, so i stopped. Well it didnt end up moving again but the final result was 2 pounds in the first week. Im kinda bummed. i guess if i hadnt weighed in on Sunday i would have been happy with the first week results. I worked out so much too:sad: oh well i will try not to give up.

I have a question. I had scrambled eggs this morning. 2 egg whites and one whole egg. i put in the 2 egg whites in my food diary *kitten* egg raw whites only but i noticed when i went to do the whole egg it gave me the option to do whole egg raw which was 74 calories or whole egg scrambled which was 101 calories.....why is this?

Replies

• TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    One more question if you guys dont mind! I work for an airport. A lot of the times im running my behind off. Other times its slow and im standing at my gate until its time to board the flight. When i signed up i picked the activity level that said mostly standing. Do you think that was a good choice? Its giving me about 1470 calories a day.

Also, why is it that when i dont work out for the day i want to eat everything in site, but when i do workout i can even eat half my workout calories?
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the wanting to eat on non-exercise days. Don't know what that's about. Sounds like you chose the right level of activity for you.

Dont weigh in more than 1x/wk and waiting even longer is better. Take all your measurements so you can see when you're losing inches even if you're not losing weight, you're still getting smaller.
  • hoamai
    hoamai Posts: 76
    Options
    The scrambled egg calories might include some oil/butter calories since these are sometimes used in the pan before scrambling :glasses:
  • lilddtp
    lilddtp Posts: 1
    Options
    I think your doing great when you can loose 2 lbs. in one week. I loose 2 lbs in one day and gain it back in 2. LOL
  • TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    lol thanks! that made me laugh:laugh: