20 Pounds in 2 Months!

Options

Replies

• kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You actually look like you lost more then 20 lbs. Good for you and continue to work hard and you will reach your goals. Good Luck

Thank you! I think it's the weight training! I've lost like 5 inches off my hips, tummy and bust/back. They say muscle weighs more than fat, right? :)
  • You look amazing!
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yay, congrats! I started at 180 and lost 20 lbs in just over 7 weeks. I am doing a weight loss program thogh because I have tried on my own many times and never manage to get under 160. My goal weight is 135 ish and I am 5'6". Good luck to you and congrats on loosing your first 20!
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad to be able to post something that others are finding inspiring. When I first joined MFP on January 1st, I read SO MANY success stories but was worried it could never be me. I'm not done my journey, but I'm proud to show you how far I've come and prove to you that it is DOABLE!

Also thanks for the many friend requests! You're all wonderful!
  • gogidget
    gogidget Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look great.
  • Andirae48
    Andirae48 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What a difference...... you look great girl! Keep it up..... :):drinker: Here is to the next 30lbs!!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love that you can't even hold in your huge smile in your second pic!! lol You should be proud~ that's quite an accomplishment!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You really look awesome!! Great job!!
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    I love that you can't even hold in your huge smile in your second pic!! lol

I really can't! :D
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing I'm right behind you with a starting weight of 185 and currently sitting at 168. My birthday is in two weeks so I better be down 20 by then hahaha. You look awesome and here I've been thinking that 20lbs isn't that noticeable :) good for you. I also want to get down to 130 pounds :)
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 182 and I can't wait to be back to 163! Awesome job!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Such a change!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Wowza!
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    You look amazing I'm right behind you with a starting weight of 185 and currently sitting at 168. My birthday is in two weeks so I better be down 20 by then hahaha. You look awesome and here I've been thinking that 20lbs isn't that noticeable :) good for you. I also want to get down to 130 pounds :)

Seriously, I didn't think it was THAT big a difference myself. I decided today to take this in the same outfit, and was BLOWN AWAY. I had no clue.

Do yourself a favor and do the same when you hit it (happy birthday!!) and I bet you'll notice the same!
  • Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    It's amazing the difference 20 lbs can make. You look amazing!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! How did u do it in 2 months?? Good job!!
  • sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    Wow you look awesome :)
  • lisarasch
    lisarasch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nice Job you look beautiful!!! really inspires me.
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    U look great! I didn't even realize it was the same dress! Way to go!
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    you go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!