Hello

Options
I just found this site today, so I joined....figured it could help me.

I am 6 foot 1 inch male. The highest I've been was 297 lbs. I was at 287 lbs for roughly 3 to 4 years and finally decided to get serious. I've dropped my weight down to 243 and I am trying to get down to around 225.

If I can make it to below 240, that will be the lowest I've been in 10 years. I visit a website thats more of a bodybuilding website but i don't think that i really fit in to what their goals are. I lift weights quite a bit but i'm looking for muscle and weight/fat loss.

Its nice to have a place now where I can feel more at home.

Thanks

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Ottawa34
    Ottawa34 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome. I know that one of my problems is not knowing exactly how much I'm eating in a day. This will help me now that I can see actual numbers. Its a dream of mine to be 225. I haven't been 225 since probably 14 years ago or so. I know I can do it.
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome