20 Pounds in 2 Months!

Options

Replies

• pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What kinds of things are you doing at the gym? I've been working cardio and keeping the calories down but without much movement. I'm trying to get ideas of what kind of routine I should be getting in to at the gym.
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great job!
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Fabulous pics! You've done fantastic work here! Keep it up! Your pictures look like a truly happy person, too. Congrats on that!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!!!!

I am really REALLY not trying to be a smartass or anything, but how the hell dont you get sick of eating the same thing for breakfast? (yeah... I stalked your diary lol)
    Or get sick of chicken breast... omg I am so tired of eating the same thing even twice a week!!
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What kinds of things are you doing at the gym? I've been working cardio and keeping the calories down but without much movement. I'm trying to get ideas of what kind of routine I should be getting in to at the gym.

Workouts are usually 5 or 6 days a week:

Monday - Zumba (45 min)
    Tuesday - Run or elliptical, followed by yoga (60 min)
    Wednesday - A "Body Sculpt" weight class, followed by spin class (45 min)
    Thursday - My "Biggest Loser" class - my gym does this, and I'm on a team. VERY MOTIVATING!
    Friday - REST
    Saturday - Body Pump (60 min)
    Sunday - whatever I feel like! Sometimes rest.

I can't emphasize how much weights have helped me! I've lost so many inches, that some people are saying it looks like more than 20 pounds down. I think it's all because of weight training in conjunction with my cardio. I'm losing, but also firming up!
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!!!!

I am really REALLY not trying to be a smartass or anything, but how the hell dont you get sick of eating the same thing for breakfast? (yeah... I stalked your diary lol)
    Or get sick of chicken breast... omg I am so tired of eating the same thing even twice a week!!

I am SUCH a creature of habit. I go through phases, so I like that I have the same breakfast everyday! Eventually it'll change to something new! I think I may be weird that way. I like this a lot because I make a sandwich and eat it while I drive to work.

I also change up the flavoring/methods of cooking chicken. Salsa crockpot chicken is totally different than baked chicken tenders which is totally different from grilled chicken marinated in a white wine sauce!
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! you look awesome-like a totally different person!!! Congrats on your success and good luck on your continued success!!!:happy:
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    Your pictures look like a truly happy person, too. Congrats on that!

I feel better than I have in YEARS! :)
  • kittykathy1
    kittykathy1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can really see it in the face. Well done chica!
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    A M A Z I N G ! ! ! ! ! ! ! You are doing such an incredible job. Your dedication is inspiring. You will definitely reach your 130 goal and then some if you keep it up. Kudos to you!

Cheers :drinker:
  • mrsmorgan805
    mrsmorgan805 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I have lost a little less than 20 pounds but it has taken me 6 months :/ but I havent really noticed the change. Obviously my clothes are fitting a lot looser but the people in my life havent seemed to notice. Maybe I should do a side by side picture.
    You have done an amazing job!!! Congrats on your current loss and good luck on your future loss! You are doing great!!! Keep up the good work!!! And keep posting these motivational pictures!!
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    That is amazing! I have lost a little less than 20 pounds but it has taken me 6 months :/ but I havent really noticed the change. Obviously my clothes are fitting a lot looser but the people in my life havent seemed to notice. Maybe I should do a side by side picture.
    You have done an amazing job!!! Congrats on your current loss and good luck on your future loss! You are doing great!!! Keep up the good work!!! And keep posting these motivational pictures!!

Do a side by side, seriously. I had people comment on my weight loss. My clothes didn't fit. But I had no idea!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!! I just reached 20 pounds lost this morning...I didn't take a "before" photo because I was too embarrassed to have gotten this heavy. Looking at your makes me wish I had! Keep up the amazing work!! :)
  • smithfive
    smithfive Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome change w/20 lbs!! Congrats!!
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!! I just reached 20 pounds lost this morning...I didn't take a "before" photo because I was too embarrassed to have gotten this heavy. Looking at your makes me wish I had! Keep up the amazing work!! :)

I didn't actually take it. This was taken at a wedding, and then posted to facebook. Aaaaaaaand then I freaked out and was sad. I realized I never took a "before" so I used this, my inspirational yucky photo. Maybe you have one you could use too?

WTG on your 20!!
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You are a big inspiration to me. Thanks.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty!!!
  • malibukaty11
    malibukaty11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome awesome!! Go weights! That is the track I am on, I have only been back to lifting heavy a week and I can already see a difference. Nice job!!
  • acerz
    acerz Posts: 18
    Options
    awesome! this is so inspiring!
  • johnny_19
    johnny_19 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've lost 20 lbs since the year began too! Congrats! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!