Options

Replies

• JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    100 calorie popcorn
    carrot sticks and celery sticks
    skinny cow ice cream and
    pinterest ( i am always getting great diet recipes)
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Slim Fast Meal Shakes...I tend to get busy and dont have a lot of time for lunch. These are great because they fill me up and keep from hitting the drive thru at Jack In The Box! lol I also have to have Crystal Light. I dont drink soda or fruit juice so water and fat free milk get a little old. There are sooo many yummy flavors of CL to choose from. And if I need something "bubbly" I just add in a bit of carbonated water.
  • THINtense
    THINtense Posts: 42
    Options
    That sounds perfect!! I LOVE chunky soups, they feel so hearty and they're always really filling! And I'm definitely a tomato girl too, yummy! I'm really excited!
  • samanthateal
    Options
    Fiber one Bars, Green Smoothies, Pop Corn...everyday :)
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    fiber bars and protein shakes!
  • debilyn574
    debilyn574 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    damnit you got me i thought this was about the hard candy and they had a diet one now ..... i feed dupped

Me too!! I have learned I can spare the 15 calories for a Life Saver... I think I will have one now!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Fat free Greek yogurt
    String cheese -- preferrably light
    Low- or no-fat cottage cheese
    Diet hot chocolate mix
    Fresh fruit
  • Mary2270
    Mary2270 Posts: 32
    Options
    Sugar free jello!
  • Annette8479
    Annette8479 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Lemon or Lime Flavored Sparkling Water (when I need pop)
    Sugar Free Jello (10 cal per serving and doesn't "taste" sugar free"
    Unsweetened Tea when the thought of water makes me gag
    Raw Sugar Snap Peas can be a nice and crunchy snack
    Cherry Tomatoes
  • 0AmyMarie0
    0AmyMarie0 Posts: 315
    Options
    Greek yogurt
    Popcorn (making my own butterless or some smart pop kettle corn if I'm at work)
    Unsweetened tea

The greek yogurt fills me up, the popcorn gives me my crunch, unsweetened tea is just my zen time.
  • Guitarjon
    Guitarjon Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Porridge first thing in a morning! After water.
  • camilackey
    Options
    jello cup (0 calories) and a chocolate SF chocolate pudding cup mixed together. Sometime I will mix 2 tbsp of coolwhip in, chop up the cherry jello and pudding...you got a 90 calorie snack that will fill u up and get rid of the sweet tooth! My hubby and kids love it too.
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Carbmaster yogurt
    nuts
  • kao1114
    kao1114 Posts: 51
    Options
    I brew my own iced tea - I want to stay away from diet sodas but sometimes water just won't cut it and I need a little flavor - add a little Splenda and I'm good to go. A little sugar-free Cool Whip on any berries as a treat works. For a chocolate fix, I have a sugar free hot chocolate with some sugar free hazelnut creamer - yummy treat! Best of luck to you!
  • emily2tx
    emily2tx Posts: 77
    Options
    Gotta have my protein shakes, cottage cheese, and veggies....low calorie and they fill me up!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ttck4eva
    ttck4eva Posts: 44
    Options
    Highlights hot choc

Beansprouts fried in a little soy sauce
  • KitchenCourses
    Options
    Whole grains (brown rice, quinoa, millet, etc.) and beans - they're really filling and have tons of protein and fiber. A few good bang for your buck ingredients!
  • OnceAndFutureAthlete
    OnceAndFutureAthlete Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    V8 Spicy. 50 calories for 1 cup (8 oz.). Strangely filling and a craving killer. Or just add Tabasco to regular V8.

Pure Protein brand shakes in a can/bottle (It's a weird metal bottle shaped thing - is it a can? is it a bottle?). Chocolate and Vanilla. 140 calories. 23 g protein, 2g sugar. MUCH better numbers than the Slim Fast stuff.
    - Having these handy (desk, car) can really be a life-saver. Stops me reaching for the unhealthy snack or going to the drive through.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Veggies!!!!!
  • redmichelle67
    redmichelle67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Dang ya;ll just made me hungry ,.,,,,,,,,,But I eat a little peanut butter with a apple for a quik snack or sugar free pudding and a few prezels ... and always a banana every day .. sugar free fudge popcycle . Sugar free .GUM !! :smile: