What's your weakness?

Options

Replies

• monica9978
    monica9978 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i eat at all the wrong ttimes late at night and i don't monitor the amount i eat i eat till i feel sooooooooooo full i am trying to watch how many calories i eat and not eat after 7 pm . i am also an emotional eater and now my husband is in haiti while i am @home with 3 kids 12 , 8 , 4 girl, boy, girl .
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    My weakness is overeating in general. Pizza, cake, pie, chocolate...If I like it, I want it, and lots of it.
  • jagodragon
    jagodragon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i eat at all the wrong ttimes late at night and i don't monitor the amount i eat i eat till i feel sooooooooooo full i am trying to watch how many calories i eat and not eat after 7 pm . i am also an emotional eater and now my husband is in haiti while i am @home with 3 kids 12 , 8 , 4 girl, boy, girl .

sorry your spouse is out of town...i hope you have relatives to help you with your kids..... :flowerforyou: my wife would kill me if i did that to her for more than a couple days lol
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Sushi I could eat it til I puke oh and some coffee icecream w/ fudge. This threads got me hungry.
  • smiles04
    smiles04 Posts: 44
    Options
    i have the worst sweet tooth!!! chocolate and ice cream are like my favorite! :tongue:
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    Chocolate. I was eyeing some M&M's for the past week and I........gave into my craving. It was from a quarter machine but it was enough to tide me ove until my craving takes over again.

Something else Ive been craving Wendys french fries and the smallest frosty (you know for dipping purposes)
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    chocolate and anything spicy....mmmmmmmm
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Booze

:blushing:
  • bdnicholson80
    Options
    I would have to say wine...although it's not food, it still adds calories. I usually do well with my allotted calories, but at the end of the day a glass of wine is relaxing. It's best that I don't buy it... :smile:
  • immarockstar
    Options
    Sugar...anything sweet I can't resist!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    peanut butter as ice cream topping. melt it up for like a minute, pour it over, it's better than magic shell

sigh

or brownies. chewy fudgy brownies....
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    peanut butter as ice cream topping. melt it up for like a minute, pour it over, it's better than magic shell

sigh

or brownies. chewy fudgy brownies....

i do that too. it is extra good with crunchy peanut butter!!
  • Bulletproof_Helen
    Bulletproof_Helen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate and spicy too, so I buy Lindt dark chocolate chilli 2 squares 100 cals we can have our chocolate and enjoy it :tongue: :happy:

202210.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I do have a weakness for alcohol...and then that leads to wanting nachos. Nachos are another big downfall. So, so far I've listed here peanut butter, ice cream, nachos, liquor...shoot, I guess I'll just have to admit that everything is my weakness!

Like someone else here mentioned, it's all about overeating. Whatever it is, it's got to be a lot of it. One of my good friends is the type of person who can buy a box of cookies, eat two, and put them back. It takes her weeks to go through a box. I wish I was like that! I can eat a box in a sitting! :blushing:
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Captain Morgan..................Parrrrr Teeeee!!!!
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Guns, Booze and Tater Chips.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    Dorritos & pizza.
    I said noooooooo to pizza before but not dorritos :sad:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Somthing notable about our 'weaknesses' and they are all things high in fat, sugar, and flavor, and the kind of thing you can eat a lot of before your body knows it's in your belly because it's already processed - such is the nature of junk food.

Make your own home made dishes and you can skirt some of the downfalls you run into in fastfood/candy/chip department.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    food in general :bigsmile: