RED TEAM WEEK 10 RECRUITING!

Options
124»

Replies

• kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    What a horrible week this has been for me! Started off so depressed that I didn't eat for 2 days and then for the next 2 I only ate once a day and now today I'm getting back on track of eating 3-4 times again. My body has been going crazy... and as a result I shot up a few pounds :noway: (please be water weight!). I'm really not looking forward to mondays weigh in.

I'm glad to hear that you are getting back on track with eating, it's odd I'm your total opposite.....when I'm depressed I OVER eat and have no sense of when I'm full. Anyhoo I'm not looking forward to the weigh in either...I pray my extra 3 lbs is a glitch in the scale :laugh:
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Why is mother nature so cruel to us ladies during that TOM?? I got on the scale today to just double check where I was and to my surprise I gained 4 pounds! YIKES! :noway: I was like where in the world did that come from...I am really hoping it is just water weight and it will all go away by Monday! But what a downer for the day....
    I will not let it effect the way I eat or do my exercise today! :smile:

That is a good attitude! I am actually skipping my weigh in today because it is my tom and I just can't deal with seeing a disappointing number. Who knows, I may get courageous and try it anyway... We shall see!
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, Sorry I've been MIA, but I was on vacation and took a vacation from working out and eatin well as well :embarassed: OH well, I haven't weighed in yet, but I will next week for sure, I want to just work out like crazy and only count for next week. :smile:
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Alright I managed to lose a pound,,,dont know how with all the picnics I had this weekend. But I am happy! I am going to get back on schedule this week though and hope to get down to 155...... Thats my goal this week. So we will see!

SW 158
    CW 157
    -1 lb
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    CW 214
    SW 215

After I gained 3 pounds and lost it again, lol, I'm down a pound :flowerforyou: It is my TOM however so I am not really going by this though :wink:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    I stayed at 265..... :frown:

of course I guess I can't complain because I only exercised one day and I haven't ate very well. So I am glad I didn't gain! I'm going to try harder to get 2-3 days of exercise in this week..!

Well I hope all is well with everyone else!
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    check the new post!