online personality ~vs~ "in real life"

Options

Replies

• oldbaptistadam
    Options
    I'm actually a computer generated response designed to string together polysyllabic words based on a mathematical logarithim of forum thread postings.
    By day, that is.
    By night I'm the boy next door.
  • duharvalgt
    duharvalgt Posts: 320
    Options
    I say the same things as I would "in real life" but some of the things I say sometimes get lost in translation :grumble:
  • skb32881
    skb32881 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much the same, although I don't use the words, slutty, *kitten*, trampsy, hooker or skank nearly as much in real life :laugh:

Sugar, I'm disappointed in you!! I use those words frequently.... along with many others :)

But to answer the original question, I'm pretty much the same with the exception of asking random strangers to be my friends..... I'm a little quiet and reserved at first but once I get to know you and feel comfy around you then you can't shut me up! Believe me, my friends have tried :)
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    I have a spider collection.

can you make webs? :bigsmile:

I'm not an actual spider silly - of course I can't make webs
  • theleftie
    Options

dead or alive?

Dead. Live spiders are way gross!
  • theleftie
    Options
    Let the FR parade begin.....
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I m exactly the same in real life as I am in here,pour a few drinks down my throat and it gets worse. But im totally awesome so its ok.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Same-same. Maybe a little *more* me irl, because I can convey tone. I have to worry more about being misunderstood here. I'm somewhat standoffish at first irl, but otherwise the same.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    IRL I have to warm up to people. But give me a bit of time and I'll talk about inappropriate things and laugh at my own jokes; pretty much like I do online.
  • timaeus_drache
    timaeus_drache Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    IRL I'm a former senator from Pennsylvania with even more ambitious political aspirations. Things have been going pretty well, though sometimes I misread things like historical speeches and it makes me barf, which is embarrassing.

I just play a strikingly handsome law student on the internet for fun.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Im more weird and cute in person. Kind of loud and inappropriate as well. Im pretty dull on the phone... I have no idea how people perceive me on the internet. They probably think I am a freak! Haha
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm the same online and in reality...what you read & what you see is what you get!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'm the same in real life if I'm comfortable with the people I'm around. If I am with an unfamiliar person or group that doesn't know me I am shy and reserved. When we're familiar with each other I'm absolutely coo-coo-craaaaaaazy!
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    i'm just a tad more flirtatious online, but other than that, you're looking at the real mccoy. you're just missing the snort laughs :)

Love her^^

And I'm exactly the same as I am online... sarcastic, obnoxious, crass, offensive, derogatory, kind of creepy..... Yep.. Sounds about right. You're welcome, world. And I quote Star Wars in real life too..... :smokin:

Edited for awesomeness..
  • committomittxoxo
    Options
    Magical double post.... carry on.
  • committomittxoxo
    Options

dead or alive?

Lol.... Love him too ^^^
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    I'm typically the same guy...in real life im just way cuter lol
  • theleftie
    Options

dead or alive?

You just love my collection. :(

Lol.... Love him too ^^^
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i am like a small, excitable animal in real life and more or less the same over the internets, minus the hand-clapping and hopping around that i do :D
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Same.