Do u know any snacks I can freeze?

Options
emzsa
emzsa Posts: 4
Hi thanks for reading, I'm a busy mum and im trying hard to eat well. I'm breast feeding so I always feel hungry! Do u know any snacks I can make that freeze well? Thinking sweet or savoury and of cause easy to make! Thanks for your help

Replies

• speedmuffin
    Options
    You could try making popsicles out of fruit :)
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Well, this is super-easy and sweet. Freeze grapes. Ya know, those big, fat, juicy, seedless green grapes from Chile. They're just starting to hit the markets. Each year, I look forward to the Chilean grapes being harvested, and this seems to be the best time to get them. Later in the season, the grapes get smaller and not as sweet and juicy. I love them frozen.
  • Sarena3
    Sarena3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Vitalicous muffins. Very easy. Add water and egg white to mix, can add fruit & nuts if want. I use muffin cup liners for more ease of preparation. Muffins freeze very well. Defrosts in microwave in 18 seconds or at room temp in 30 minutes. I've made chocolate w cranberry & walnut, bran w/ blueberries and walnuts and corn muffins with mrs dash fiesta lime seasoning and pumpkin or sunflower seeds. All are delicous and Dr Oz says very healthy. Have with a good cup of coffee and it feels like a real indulgence.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I enjoy eating frozen yogurt while pretending it's ice cream.