Not new to site but new to posting

Options
hydrocy
hydrocy Posts: 9 Member
Heeey!! Not really much more to say than that. I hope we all will be successful. One day at a time.

God bless all of you.

Replies

• CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you as well. I love that simple little phrase "one day at a time", it really helps to think of that often. We can do anything one day at a time, heck sometimes I have to take things one hour at a time. :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome to the boards, I hope you have much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou:
  • hydrocy
    Options
    Thanks for the support to both of you. Hour by hour, very funny and true. And great scripture!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards/posting :o)

I myself lurked for the first 6 months.... started my journals in January... lasted all of hmm 2 weeks? Now I'm committed, and might be committed for posting my thoughts and opinions here and there, but what the heck? :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • hydrocy
    Options
    I'm really into keeping track of the meals and exercise. Actually, it's help me rein in the way I eat. It might be the whole idea of listing things that I like. :bigsmile:
  • hydrocy
    Options

I myself lurked for the first 6 months.... started my journals in January... lasted all of hmm 2 weeks? Now I'm committed, and might be committed for posting my thoughts and opinions here and there, but what the heck? :laugh: :bigsmile:

AND hey, hey, hey there's a lot of negative confession in this message. Don't be so hard on yourself.
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options

AND hey, hey, hey there's a lot of negative confession in this message. Don't be so hard on yourself.

More of me being silly than negative confession..... I think we all have our stories, I wasn't ready when I first started, and now I am. I am so glad I am here, and in great company!
  • hydrocy
    Options
    coo
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome!