Hi Just Joined this wonderful site!

Options
Hello. I am new here. joined last week but haven't posted anything yet. I am one of those people that hate counting calories, yet since i joined MFP i look forward to seeing how much intake i have daily. i love seeing the note that tells what i could weigh in 5 weeks :)
Thank you to my friend for recommending me to this site and i look forward to my new lifestyle and making new friends on the same journey :D
Any one one out there also on Body By Vi?

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • usafcbcsgrl
    usafcbcsgrl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also enjoy that, it really makes me want to work out to have better results too.
  • LucianaMilk
    Options
    welcome! I have been here for 4 months and I now I see the result of my hard work. So I garantee that MFP really works. Have a good journey!
  • beverlyejones
    Options
    Congrats on joining up. I am an executive coach by profession so I have tried a variety of options. I signed up to check it out for a client but stayed because it is great.
  • kharyzma1
    Options
    Thnx :) so far I am liking MFP, it has been two weeks since i joined. Before i joined I didn't like counting my calories, but now I actually look forward to knowing how much i ate and i keep in mind how much i left. last week i struggled with food becasue i didn't loose weight or measurements. but i didn't gain either. I was still disappointed in myself and i fell off the agon. but i'm back now and doing so much better!