Documenting food and exercise

mouser79
mouser79 Posts: 68
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I do not always have a computer and internet access throughout the day. What is the best way to keep track of my food and exercise if I cannot put it into the computer

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    I keep a small notebook that fits in my purse with me. Just for such instances.
  • Jaymie
    Jaymie Posts: 235 Member
    Yeh I always have a small notebook in my hand bag also. I just jot meals / foods down if i know I wont be near a computer for a while.
    I also try to pre-plan my meals, record them down on MFP the night before. That way its done and you'l be more likely to stick to a healthier eating plan that next day.
    :drinker:
  • Trish0629
    Trish0629 Posts: 2
    I pre-pack my lunch and snacks in the morning before leaving for work. Then I go ahead and add them on my food diary. If I wind up not eating something I deleat it, or if I wind up eating something else I write it down and add it. Keeping a small note book is a great idea.
  • Yeh I always have a small notebook in my hand bag also. I just jot meals / foods down if i know I wont be near a computer for a while.
    I also try to pre-plan my meals, record them down on MFP the night before. That way its done and you'l be more likely to stick to a healthier eating plan that next day.
    :drinker:
    I do the preplanning too, also entering it in mfp the evening before and packing it all up for work the next day--it really helps to stick to it!
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.