Weight in

Options
How often does everyone weights in? And what time of the day so you do it?? I like to weight in as soon as I get up in the morning.

Replies

• liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    I weigh once a week (at least I try to only weigh once a week), I get up, go pee and then weigh. :happy:
  • Reyni
    Reyni Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your reply,, I need to weight once a week also but my scale is in my bathroom. need to hide it LOL!!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week (at least I try to only weigh once a week), I get up, go pee and then weigh. :happy:
    I am the same but do it daily for extra motivation both for gain amd loss!
  • Reyni
    Options

I just want to say your pictures are amazing, What diet are you doing??? I am currently over my starting weight because I just had a baby and just restarted this past Monday with about 20lbs over.
  • kah53
    kah53 Posts: 4
    Options
    Most diet plans suggest weighing only weekly, especially for women since our weight seems to fluctuate more.
  • justabel
    justabel Posts: 5
    Options
    I weigh in once a week and on Friday morning... If I get on the scale more than that, if I gain, I am really hard on myself..
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Once a week, first thing in the morning.
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning! :noway: :noway:
  • skusky01
    skusky01 Posts: 16
    Options
    I try to weight myself every Friday morning, that way I have six days to recover from my cheat day! But I also have the problem of my scale being in the bathroom, so I tend to check everyday... I'm thinking of giving a friend custody of my scale so I won't be so tempted to check everyday!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself a couple weeks back. I don't even care about the scale. I will be weighing myself in june though, so see how much weight I will have hopefully gained.
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I weigh several times a day, and I record it on index cards. It let lets me see how my weight fluctuates before, after meals and at different points of the day. I record my weight on MFP about once a week. I know this doesn't work for everyone to weigh yourself this often, but I needed to know how my body worked with certain foods. It actually encourages me to do better. Also, my favorite time to weigh after seeing how my body works is after I pee in the morning naked. LOL It has the best results for sure.
  • Reyni
    Options
    Yeah I need to stop because one day is more one day is less,, LOL. About to hide my scale in the cabinet LOL
  • liroez29
    Options

I just want to say your pictures are amazing, What diet are you doing??? I am currently over my starting weight because I just had a baby and just restarted this past Monday with about 20lbs over.

Thank you for the compliment! I have an open profile, feel free to take a look, and add me as a friend if you would like:happy:
  • liroez29
    Options
    I am the same but do it daily for extra motivation both for gain amd loss!

I try to only weigh in once a week, it ends up being daily or every other day. Us women fluctuate so much it can get discouraging to weigh daily.
  • sjackson7707
    sjackson7707 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I weigh-in first thing every morning before I eat or drink anything
  • almaster666
    almaster666 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Few times a week at the gym. Especially after working hard.
    Helps me keep track of errors in my diet.
    Ie: Wednesday night, I drank a couple beers and when I weighed in on Thursday, I had increased by 1.5lbs from Tuesday. My personal trainer guessed that I had had booze without water which was the case. I know learned that when I drink, I need to up my water intake.