I need Friends!

Options
Hello, My name is Kyra. I am 11 years old and I have about 35 lbs to lose to be happy. I am sick of kids at school that are skinny and can wear adorable clothes that I can't because I can't fit into them. I have to shop in the adult section of the stores and it's extremely hard and depressing to me. I love to eat food, I just need to be careful what I eat. Also I am sick and tired of running out of breath in P. E. UGh!

Please add me as your friend if and only if you can offer me support and motivation. Only girls please. My mom will be checking my profile daily. LOL :ohwell:

Thank you!

Replies

• lgord92
    lgord92 Posts: 34
    Options
    I remember what it was like for me in school when I was your age.

I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey! If you have any questions, just message me.
  • MMoore_91
    MMoore_91 Posts: 10
    Options
    I had the same problem when I was your age...lost all my weight and now that I had my son I have weight to lose. You can always turn things around; better now that later!
  • swulski
    swulski Posts: 16
    Options
    I can totally relate..I had to deal with the same issues when I was your age and it was so hard..when I think of that time period in my life, it brings back some saddness. But the most important thing..is to remember you are who you are..just love yourself. Listen to your heart! I have been through the worst taunting when I was a kid, being the heavy girl but one thing I always did was stayed true to myself and didn't fall into peer pressure. Anyway..that is all in the past now. Kids can be so cruel..and it is one of the fears I have as a mother of two girls now. I would love to be friends with you! I think we can encourage each other!
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Please add me as your friend if and only if you can offer me support and motivation. Only girls please. My mom will be checking my profile daily. LOL :ohwell:

Thank you!

I think its great that you want to lose weight and I would of never thought of trying to log my food at your age so I have to give you props for that.

Even greater is that your parents will be watching you on this site and that you got their permission in the 1st place I know its off topic but I find these things to just be awesome in this day and age where that doesn't happen to often (or at least it seems like it doesn't on line gamer i run into a lot of unsupervised kids).

So good luck in meeting your goals, don't over do it and get good grades.