Boudior Session

Options
DLDzioba
DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
I have seen a lot of girls list this as one of their goals. Like the bikini thing I'm beginning to think I'm the only one who has already done this. This is one of the tamer pictures from my session for my 2 year anniversary with my now fiancee back in feb 2011.
This is me at close to my heaviest. I still love it. I still love me. This is the girl my William fell in love with. I may be changing but I'm not ashamed of where I have been.

We should all embrace who we are now as well as who we were and who we want to be. I'm fat. I was fatter. One day I will be thin. I still think that THIS is beautiful.

_MG_7286_web-1.jpg

Replies

• DarthBubbles
    Options
    Kudos to you for having the confidence and not letting something that can be changed get in your way or hold you back! :drinker:
    You have a fantastic attitude, you love yourself, and you're confident...I envy that because those things don't come easily for most.
    Best of luck on your weight loss, you're off to a fabulous start!
  • DLDzioba
    Options
    Kudos to you for having the confidence and not letting something that can be changed get in your way or hold you back! :drinker:
    You have a fantastic attitude, you love yourself, and you're confident...I envy that because those things don't come easily for most.
    Best of luck on your weight loss, you're off to a fabulous start!
    They didn't come easily for me either. I still struggle with it and I probably always will. I just, am over it. I am over shaming myself and feeling terrible. I wanted to change and I am taking the steps. I still feel crummy about how I look a lot of the time, but then it passes.

I have been lucky, though. If it weren't for William I would probably still be in a much darker place. Being with someone who genuinely cares for me, looks aside, seen me at my worst and still treats me like a queen has helped me find the road to being confident. I think maybe it's even made me a little brave.
  • Etiqueta
    Etiqueta Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I agree 100% with DarthBubbles! :flowerforyou:
  • EmmaRankmore
    Options
    Proud of you :) An attitude like that MAKES you beautiful :)
  • pooh431bear
    pooh431bear Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My goal is similar...just alot tamer! My goal is to have an awesome family portrait done! hmmm but the boudior session sounds pretty good too! lol
  • DLDzioba
    Options
    I want to look good in my wedding pictures. :)
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    I agree with everyone that has posted so far.........you ARE beautiful!! And this, I think, is the problem with society really..........they don't see the inner beauty projected on the outside here. Outside AND in, you are amazing!! If "fat" is all anyone else outside of this site or in your world sees, I truly feel sorry that they have such a low self esteem.

Size in beauty does not matter one bit.........you are a true inspiration!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely LOVE to do a budoir session, and a few of my much heavier friends HAVE done them.

But not yet. Maybe not for a long time. My husband hasn't seen me naked since the birth of my youngest child, which was in 2009.
  • DLDzioba
    Options
    It's actually a lot of fun. Well, mine might've been different the photographer was my sister in law who I'd been friends with since high school and we had another friend there to egg me on.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Love the picture. So sexy and confident.

I want to do a boudior session. I didn't think about them before getting married and kids, and my stomach was not all wrinkly and saggy after the kids. But now, I think I am at a good place to think about them more seriously.
  • DLDzioba
    Options
    Good for you. Love the picture. So sexy and confident.

I want to do a boudior session. I didn't think about them before getting married and kids, and my stomach was not all wrinkly and saggy after the kids. But now, I think I am at a good place to think about them more seriously.
    I say go for it. :D