Happiness is...

Options

Replies

• elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    like some sort of amorphous, shape-shifting concept that is built in one's mind and has multiple meanings to different people. I guess a better word to describe happiness is that it is subjective.

And it's also fudge brownies.

And sleeping for 7-10 hours. And then waking up but staying in bed cause I don't wanna get out of bed. Cause it's too comfortable. XD
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Experiencing connectedness with what is within, what is with out, and what is beyond one's self.
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    a warm gun

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLNjuT64dFb68p7MWve8T5R_W2ssaXJoI91RVmpig9zc1CwOmm

ETA: But for reals...it's getting spontaneous hugs from my rugrats :smile:
    Stole my joke.

Happiness is warming my cold feet against my fiancee's legs in bed. I am a heat leech.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Is getting enough sleep ...lol
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    ...realizing you'll never be anywhere else at this particular moment in time other than exactly where you are... and knowing you can't do anything other than something right in this exact moment... all else is either past, or future (doesn't exist).

Then you remember that there was a moment similar to this that you remember experiencing X months or years ago... you remember it. And there's a sense of general satisfaction you feel in remembering it. And you know that X months or years from now, you could remember THIS very moment in that same way.
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    A bottom of the ninth walk-off. :heart:
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Is my kids saying "I love you daddy"
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    a warm gun

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLNjuT64dFb68p7MWve8T5R_W2ssaXJoI91RVmpig9zc1CwOmm

ETA: But for reals...it's getting spontaneous hugs from my rugrats :smile:

ME TOO!!!!

als its getting to take a nap, the uninterupted kind!!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Being at the playboy mansion and being smothered in hotties big or small doesnt matter as long as they look hot and sexy...:smokin:
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    a warm gun... bang bang, shoot shoot!

haha, sorry, couldn't resist! ;) Actually happiness is right here on MFP - making my goals and my health a top priority!

edit: Dang! You guys all beat me to it! lol
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Happiness is having a dream about somebody you miss dearly
  • RainAndPain
    Options
    Having control over my life.
  • heidiwithom
    Options
    Eating a sandwich right after having sex.
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    when my wife says something nerdy/geeky (out of the norm for her) and it makes me smile and laugh so hard that I wouldn't trade anything in the world for those moments.
  • Sabineslims
    Options
    being surrounded by the ones I love and that love me. That definitely includes the animals.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I know it sounds really childish and immature, but hearing my mommy's voice on the other end of the line when I haven't talk to her in a while. She's 12 hours away and I miss her more than words.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    right now... hot chocolate after a run
    spring: snow finally melts, meaning that I'll finally be able to take my car out
    every day - the love of my bf and my kids. I wouldn't want things to be any different.
  • spazwgeo
    spazwgeo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hugs from my kids!! It makes me remember what I'm doing this all for.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Well, from experience Louis Vuitton always makes me happy haha

Of course, so does seeing my loved ones smiling! I always felt immense joy when my pigeon used to lay on a pillow on my bed under a really hot light. He would lay on his side, close his eyes, and smile.

Actually I feel a bit like showing off right now. My child (Calino) is all-grown-up now and recently found a mate, but here is a picture of him in his youth after a bath. calino.jpg:heart:
    His smile is pretty visible here.
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    a big red dog :)