Rapid Calorie Loss!!!

Options
Sorry - had to post this here as have been depressed all morning and am now giggling with glee. Had breakfast - eggs and toast etc and logged it all and it came to over 500 calories - now I don't really like eggs but I know I don't get enough protein so was recommended to eat to bost this. Anyway - cam away thinking "I'm not bloody doing that again - either means an hour on the eliptical or micro portions for lunch and dinner - anyway sulked my way through some jaffacakes and went to log those - only to realise that instead of logging one cup of morning coffee - I had logged 21 mugs!!!! What an idiot!

Anyway - quickly remedied this and have "gained" nearly 250 calories for the rest of the day - no running, crunches or anything - all down to an inability to type!!!!

Still giggling!! :laugh:

Replies

• josieandcasper
    josieandcasper Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    lol...sounds like something I would do:) I guess you just really enjoy your coffee teehee!

Keep giggling it's good for the abs :laugh:
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    Lol all that Cafine too lol ur be buzzing for the next 48hrs lol
  • heleflump
    heleflump Posts: 57
    Options
    Lol all that Cafine too lol ur be buzzing for the next 48hrs lol

It would definitely make exercising a whole lot easier - and faster - might try it one day!!!
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Mmm... I love eggs! I have two eggs every morning with 4 pieces of turkey bacon! lol 240 calories! <3 Glad you figured out your mistake!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!