Ripped in 30

Options
It's really frustrating because very few people have discussed their results with this workout DVD.
Everywhere I look it's about 30 Day Shred ... which is a good workout too but I want to see about Ripped in 30 now.

Did anyone get positive results? Even "small" results?

Replies

• CalicoLove
    CalicoLove Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just bought the dvd yesterday at Walmart only $9.00! I have a friend who uses it and it really worked for her and before I bought it I asked her what her thoughts were on the dvd and she swears by it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I started two weeks ago, and I just advanced to level 2 which nearly killed me. The first week I lost about 2 lbs. I do extra cardio prior to however because I feel I need it. The DVD is really good as much reviews have said.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I did! It's a great DVD!!!
    I did it in February, and got great results!
    Lost a few pounds, and inches melt away. I could tell that I was getting stronger and stronger every week, as I was able to keep up with the "advance" lady in there. And it helped me a lot with my running!

Getting now ready for 6 weeks six pack!
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    this is all good to know, I also just bought it...

eager to get at it!
  • realtreegirl
    Options
    I am doing the 30 DSas we speak and am on day 10 and have already lost inches and 7 pounds :) I bought the Ripped in 30 and plan on doing it after the 30 DS. I am sure that it has to be just as amazing as the 30 DS!! Jillian rocks, and she about kill me every day..LOL
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Yes.me! Awesome results..check out my pics..I was good before but this video really kicked things into gear..it's my favorite video and I'll never give it up!!! Good luck!!!

Ps I never even used weights with the program because of a recent surgery.
  • Sophie983
    Sophie983 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of week one. I'm starting week 2 on Monday (tomorrow is my day off).
    Week 1 is too easy for me. I did 30 day shred in February and I had very visible results. Week 1 is like level 1 at Shred.
    I love it though and I cannot wait to start "week 2".
  • blondeboms
    blondeboms Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I did ripped for the first time today, really liked it. Rotating it with 30ds and 6w6p.
  • aggie613
    aggie613 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm on week 2! Like Sophie, week 1 seemed too easy, but week 2 is kicking my butt!!! I don't do it every day since I incorporate other cardio, but I love it! I did it yesterday morning, and all day long I felt more toned in my core. Since I was pretty lax on abs before, that's where I'm seeing the biggest difference in the mirror. Since I haven't been as hardcore this time, I figure I'll go through it once to learn the moves and reintroduce myself to strength training, and then really go after it for a hardcore 30 days once I'm familiar with it. Since I'm doing the beginner moves in week 2, I have plenty of room to improve! Good luck!!!
  • jennykling
    jennykling Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I did this last summer and my results were the following;

Weight loss: 6.5 lbs (starting 127.5 lbs)

Waist loss: 2 inches
    Hip loss: 1.5 inches
    L thigh: 1.5 inches
    R thigh: 1.5 inches
    L arm: .5 inches
    R arm: .5 inches
    Bust: .5 inches

For a total of 8 inches loss over the course of about a month and half!!!!
    I had never measured myself until before I started doing this so I just want to encourage everyone to do measurements. 6.5 pounds is great but I was so excited about the inches. I dropped 2 sizes in clothing as well.

At the end of this I was still doing modifications. These were the results for the first time I did it. I continue to throw it into my workout routine but I am always mixing things up.

You guys can do it. Good luck to all of you!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    this is all very exciting to hear. i just bought my ripped in 30 the other day and was just trying to decide when to start it. I was still doing my 2nd go at 30ds and i didn't know if i should stop and have ripped take over or just wait till i completely finish 30 ds for the 2nd time?
  • Sophie983
    Sophie983 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I forgot to say that I also cycle, walk and hike. I do cardio almost every day. I eat about 1500 calories a day (sometimes a bit more, it depends). In the last 48 days I lost 7,6 kilograms (about 16 pounds).
  • hedwighigh
    hedwighigh Posts: 299
    Options
    Today is my last day of week one. I'm starting week 2 on Monday (tomorrow is my day off).
    Week 1 is too easy for me. I did 30 day shred in February and I had very visible results. Week 1 is like level 1 at Shred.
    I love it though and I cannot wait to start "week 2".

Yea, I've got two more days on level 1 and I feel the same way.
    I'm just not getting much results from level 1 ... I think cause it's not challenging me enough.
    Was there a certain level for anyone that gave them the most results?
  • hedwighigh
    hedwighigh Posts: 299
    Options
    I did this last summer and my results were the following;

Weight loss: 6.5 lbs (starting 127.5 lbs)

Waist loss: 2 inches
    Hip loss: 1.5 inches
    L thigh: 1.5 inches
    R thigh: 1.5 inches
    L arm: .5 inches
    R arm: .5 inches
    Bust: .5 inches

For a total of 8 inches loss over the course of about a month and half!!!!
    I had never measured myself until before I started doing this so I just want to encourage everyone to do measurements. 6.5 pounds is great but I was so excited about the inches. I dropped 2 sizes in clothing as well.

At the end of this I was still doing modifications. These were the results for the first time I did it. I continue to throw it into my workout routine but I am always mixing things up.

You guys can do it. Good luck to all of you!

That's amazing! I'm just worried about not getting results cause I haven't lost anything with level 1 of Ripped. I remember with 30 Day Shred there was a decrease in either pounds or inches about every 5-7 days.

If anything I've gained .5-1 inches in my waist which I don't understand cause I keep to 1200-1300 net calories and drink more than 10 cups of water everyday. I feel stronger but I want the inches in my waist to go away.