My first small success! (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• irishbabe_78
    irishbabe_78 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    great job! just goes to show that it's not all in the weight lost, but the inches lost too! :happy:
  • MustangCindy67
    MustangCindy67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! :happy: :smile: :smile:
    I agree with the others, comparing old pic to new u, it's looks as though more than 25lbs were lost.
    u look amazing!!! very inspirational!

I agree with above...you are inspirational...
  • pittfancbk
    pittfancbk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I absolutely positutely agree w/ everyone else! You look like you lost at least 35 lbs instead of 25 lbs! That's very awesome! Judging by your height, & your recent pic, you look like you don't need to lose any more weight. Seriously you look amazing! If you still want to lose more weight, I would maybe do just like 10 more lbs since most of your weight is from your height & you don't want to over do it. ;) Keep it up, girl! *WOOT WOOT!!!* :P
  • CindyRx
    CindyRx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great! You look pretty happy too, good job!
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WoW that's a huge difference for 25 lbs. Keep it up you look great.
  • elfbaby24
    elfbaby24 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! Reading all of the encouragment and kind words is like, the best motivation ever!!
  • britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    you look awesome, you must have toned up too because you def look like you lost more than 25lb....well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!