28ys old with 50lbs to lose!

Options

Replies

• jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! Just wanted to drop by and let u all know it is so possible!! I was 25 with 165ish pounds to lose and now I am 27 with a165lb weightloss to maintain!!! No surgery, no ballistics...healthier choices in food, fitness and self-talk, I am a work in progress but want you to know You Can!!! This is not bigger than you, you have control you just have to utilize it. I have before and after pics in my blogspot on my page if you want to see Em!!! Good luck and strength!!!

WOW chaubner008, I just had to say to you congrats girl! way to go, that's so awesome. You give me hope for my goals!
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Figured I'd post another motivating success story to show you just how possible it is!

I basically was you, lol. Just turned 29 in February, so a year ago I was 28, with 60lbs to lose. Currently I've lost 66lbs, am at maintenance, have NEVER felt better in my entire life, and am concentrating on toning/sculpting. Feel free to 'friend' me for support from someone who's 'been there done that'. Lol
  • kristin1219
    Options
    thanks for sharing...it makes my goals seem so realistic and obtainable by hearing all of these amazing stories! congrats on all of your accomplishments!!
  • aimeef12
    aimeef12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and my first goal is 60 lbs once I hit that then I'll decide if I'm content or want to loose more ... I'm always looking for new people to chat with get ideas from and just see what healthy things are out there that I don't know about so anyone feel free to add me :)
  • xsher85x
    xsher85x Posts: 4
    Options
    YUP! i start & stop all the time. but its time to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! lets keep on track, accomplish our goals without stopping!! :)
  • christieycptwin
    Options
    Hi, I'm 28 with about 32 pounds to lose! Just had a baby 2 weeks ago so can't start the exercise yet, but looking forward to starting the diet. I'm hoping making friends on here can help hold me accountable for it.
  • RebelAlliance1989
    RebelAlliance1989 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    22 years old with 40-45 pounds to lose! I didn't realize how bad it had gotten ''til I stepped on a scale earlier this week. But I hope with the support on here and fixing my diet and exercise regiment I can get back to being healthy!
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    23 with 50 pounds to lose :) I'm on here a lot and comment on mostly everything so feel free to add me :happy:
  • LauraMGower
    Options
    28 years old with 60lbs to lose.
  • monharri
    monharri Posts: 78
    Options
    29 with 55 to lose!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I've got 50lbs to lose and always up for peeps to motivate and be motivated by.
  • todoparami
    todoparami Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We have the same goal! I thought I was the only crazy one aiming for the 50 lbs weight loss but obviously after reading all those posts I am not alone!! I just want to put aside my worries and say that the journey will be tough and I know that if I keep tracking my food intake and learning how to respect my self and show self control I should be able to obtain my goal. A shout out and a THANK YOU to all those women who have made it and have inspired all of us to continue on our journey!!:flowerforyou: - 35 and aiming for the 21 year old body! lol :smile:
  • amythorp
    amythorp Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm 31 and want to lose at least 70lbs. So far I've lost 21 pounds since the beginning of 2012. Feel free to add me as a friend xx
  • chuckiephudd
    chuckiephudd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    well welcome to the right place, there are people like me here to motivate and keep spirits high, and sometimes i need a kick in the butt, so feel free to add me as a friend anyone, good luck to all on ur weight loss journey!!!!!
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 with 40lbs to lose
  • HAPage24
    HAPage24 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28 years old and I have lost over 50lbs. You can add me if you'd like. I'd love to help keep you motivated!
  • christina_1011
    christina_1011 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    hi im 35 yrs old and have like 35 lbs id like to lose ....looking for friends for support and motivation :)
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, pushing 29 in the summer, and would like to lose 50lbs, though I will be happy with 30 - still seems like such a long way to go now, and I've been around here for a few weeks already, feel like I should be seeing some results by now but trying not to get disheartened - after all, I didn't see the damn weight piling on, so why should I see it falling off right? Good luck, let's keep it up!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 54 lbs (17 lbs down so far).

Best of luck with your journey.