Awesome! You look fantastic!!
  • Skinnieminnie128
    Skinnieminnie128 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats to you:-)
  • CindyRx
    CindyRx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up! I wish I would have taken "before" photos because I feel a difference in my clothes, I just don't feel like it shows as much as others I've seen with the same weight loss. Anyway, this is about you, and you are rocking that dress, congrats!
  • cannikita
    cannikita Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    That is a huge difference - 20 pounds has made such a change in you :-) Well done, make sure you post when you get to your goal! :flowerforyou:
    6575081.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • mrsking218
    mrsking218 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations!!
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Screenshot2012-03-02at34845PM.png

This is definitely a "during" shot, because I want to lose another 33 pounds, but I thought it was important to document this first BIG milestone. To be honest, I had no idea I had changed THIS much until I looked at it side by side! Here I am in the same dress today vs. 2+ months ago (Dec 24, 2011). This was the photo that made me realize just how much I needed to get myself together. I've gone from a size 14+ to fitting into some 10s!

If I can do it, YOU can do it!

I am so excited!

5'2''
    SW: 183
    CW: 163
    GW: 130

Amazing! Your hard work has definately paid off. Looking good girl! BTW ...love the shoes!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow...20lbs has made a really big difference on you visually.

Congrats and keep up the great work.
  • aggie613
    aggie613 Posts: 21
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You're right, weight training helps a TON!! It builds more lean muscle, which burns more calories at rest. When I was weight training and exercising 5-6 days/week, my RMR was 300 cals higher than someone else my age/height,etc. Can't wait to get back there! Your photo is motivation for that! I can't wait to have the same type of photo with the silver dress in my profile pic!
  • fitnezfr3ak
    Options
    Great job, keep it up :)
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Amazing !! well done chick.
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow! great job! you look fabulous!
  • 76transamchic
    76transamchic Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in agreement with everyone else, you look amazing! Way to go!
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I love it. I think I am guilty of saying, "It's only 10 lbs," but 10 lbs is really a lot!!!! And 10 lb + 10 lb is amazing!!
  • Stoptheviolins
    Stoptheviolins Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What have you been doing? You look great!
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    look at those legs!! beautiful, great work
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What have you been doing? You look great!

Healthy food portioned better, cardio and lots of weights! And of course, drinking more water than I ever imagined possible! :)
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    look at those legs!! beautiful, great work

Thanks! My legs and arms were what surprised me the most. I KNEW I'd lost inches on my waist and all, but the limbs were a nice revelation!
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You're right, weight training helps a TON!! It builds more lean muscle, which burns more calories at rest. When I was weight training and exercising 5-6 days/week, my RMR was 300 cals higher than someone else my age/height,etc. Can't wait to get back there! Your photo is motivation for that! I can't wait to have the same type of photo with the silver dress in my profile pic!

I can't wait to see that silver after picture! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!