Been here for 4 weeks!

Options
:love: I love this site! It is the first tool that has assisted me in losing weight. Love it! A ritual every morning. Once I plug my menu in, I am set and I don;t deviate. If I make choices as the day progresses I really get off track and my guesses are not correct. Have lost 10 lbs.

Replies

• KeJo03
    KeJo03 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well done on your 10lb loss. Keep up the good work :smile:
  • Mellocare
    Mellocare Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That's awesome on your weight loss so far. Congratulations! MFP really is helpful with lifestyle changes instead of just 'dieting.' I love this place. :)
  • marvinsanchez
    marvinsanchez Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :love: I love this site! It is the first tool that has assisted me in losing weight. Love it! A ritual every morning. Once I plug my menu in, I am set and I don;t deviate. If I make choices as the day progresses I really get off track and my guesses are not correct. Have lost 10 lbs.

Feel the same way. Joined this site on Feb 12 and lost 16 lbs already. But that's how it normally goes for me. I lose weight fast the first two weeks (normally about 5-10 lbs), and then it stops. With this sight, I've seen it continue past the two week mark because I'm making better choices with what I eat. And it helps me keep track of my sugar intake...the main source of my weight gain in the past. My addiction to sugar is something that I still struggle with every day...but with this site, I know how much I've had and make better choices on what I eat.