I want a buddy who weighs in mondays!

Options
Hello

I am looking for a buddy who weighs in mondays. I have about 20-30lbs to lose and just really need someone who can help me and who I can help. I really want someone who will weigh in with me. I like the idea of going to a club and weighing in with people as it gives me a goal but I dont have the money for that long term so the next best thing is weighing in with someone weekly.

I dont mind gender or age. Just someone who is focused and friendly, like a good chat and the odd message or text. :)

Add me or message me if you think you can handle a yorkshire lass :)

xx

Replies

• HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Monday is my weigh-in day. And, we are already friends. ;-)
  • Jackiales
    Jackiales Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd really like that too! It'll hold me accountable.
  • realsolarina
    Options
    I'm a Monday weigh-in girl, I'm from Yorkshire and I'm already on your friend list - happy to share the pain/celebrate the progress with you!
  • Fergie21
    Fergie21 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, my weigh in day is also a monday ;D
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Hello

I am looking for a buddy who weighs in mondays. I have about 20-30lbs to lose and just really need someone who can help me and who I can help. I really want someone who will weigh in with me. I like the idea of going to a club and weighing in with people as it gives me a goal but I dont have the money for that long term so the next best thing is weighing in with someone weekly.

I dont mind gender or age. Just someone who is focused and friendly, like a good chat and the odd message or text. :)

xx

Because someone who weighs in on Tuesdays can't help you? I see
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hello

xx

********This Just In!! Breaking News!!!**********

*It's actually not required to troll through the threads and be a jerk to everyone about every little thing that they post that isn't to your liking!*
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    I do on monday too :)
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Hello

xx

********This Just In!! Breaking News!!!**********

*It's actually not required to troll through the threads and be a jerk to everyone about every little thing that they post that isn't to your liking!*

LOL^^ good try.

Just the logical being I am, I simply do not understand the point of wanting to have a buddy who weighs in on Monday's? My attempt was not to troll, but to point out the illogical nature of the thread. :)