Big Girl in Texas

Options
Hi I'm new to MFP. I have been using this excellent tool now for a little over a week. It has really opened my eyes to the "junk" I was eating. I have about 130-150 lbs TO LOOSE. My best friend showed me this website and I joined with her. Looking for friends who have similar goals to help each other along the way.....so if you want....add me! ☺

BTW: can anyone tell me how to make my ticker show up at the bottom of a post like this...

Thanks,

Tamz

Replies

• Tamz36
    Tamz36 Posts: 20
    Options
    YAY!!! I figured out the ticker at the bottom of the posts.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Everything's bigger in Texas!!! I wonder if everybody in Texas moved out if America would still have an obesity problem?
  • nmitch1689
    nmitch1689 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also a big girl in Texas! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want. I have been on MFP since the end of September 2011 and have lost 46 pounds so far. I want to lose another 80 or so pounds and then keep it off. I'm looking at this as a lifestyle change more than a diet. I've been successful with diets in the past but always gained my weight back. Hopefully this will be the last time and I will continue to log my food and exercise for a long time to come.

Nancy
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Friend request sent! :smile:
    I have about 75 lbs I want to lose in total but I don't lose weight easily so everything goes in slow mo with me :grumble:
  • mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tamz, I'm in the same boat looking to lose 100lbs by next summer. If I can take off more that would be amazing but I'll be happy if I can make it to a hundred. Looks like you're off to a good start with five pounds gone already. Feel free to add me if you like.