Brazillian butt..does it work?

Options
Does Brazillian butt videos really work? Has anyone tried them and gotten good results in the booty area? Are there any similar videos that may produce the same results, doesn anyone know? Any great exercises to hit all three muscles of the booty?

Replies

• savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have only done one of their workouts. It see, like it was a good workout. What kind of fitness do you like to do?
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I've done 2 weeks of The Butt Bible (available for about $20 from Amazon - 3 discs, 6 week program) and I can tell a bit of a difference just from the 2 weeks. ....I really need to get back into it.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    One of my 'friends' here swears by it, and her butt is awesome!!!!!!!!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I love my new Brazil Butt lift DVD's - I just started, so I don't have true visible results to see yet, but judging from the (good) sore muscles I have afterwards, it seems to target the right areas, for sure! (& not just one muscle group) Good luck with your choices! :flowerforyou:
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm sure any kind of workout DVD works if you use them, I have tons of video's I alternate all the time, so I'm working all kinds of different muscle groups during the week.........how could it not work?? :)
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I have only done one of their workouts. It see, like it was a good workout. What kind of fitness do you like to do?

Not really sure yet. I plan on jumping rope for cardio and walking at a fast pace. I have a flat pancake butt from a desk job, and really need to target that area (along with my stomach) of course. I would love to have a nice round butt like I used to have in my teens (in my late forties now).
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Brazilian butt lift rocks! It really lifts the tush! I have done the program and got great results, trying to use it now to head off the new hip/butt spread during pregnancy and maintain tone. It's a great DVD set. I also have tried butt bible, which seems good but is a little repetitive and doesn't seem to work as many angles as Leandro does. Both of them are painful and hard work and I cringe when it's time to put the DVD in, but it's worth it..