Has anyone done the 30ds twice?

Options
I finished all of the 30ds yesterday in 31 days and as yet am not sure what I am going to do next in term of workouts, i just wondered if anyone had done the 30ds back to back and if the results were better the second time. I have had good results doing the 30ds,losing a total of 8 inches all over but just want to tone up a little more and really enjoyed the 30ds except level 2, so I know I will stick to it and I thought maybe increasing the weights with the work out will help tone up a little more, anyone tried doing it twice?

Replies

• MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Well, I took about 60 days doing the 30ds! as i took a while on level one before progressing. I didn't see what the rush was. NOw I do BFBM some nights, but I still go back to 30ds, I do level two and three together, or if I'm really not up to much I 'just' do level one. But there are some good ab moves in level one. I have NMTZ and 6w6P ordered from amazon, so i'm a jillian fan. love her. Even though, the results i've seen compared with some people on here have been very very subtle. one inch off my waist. feel fitter and stronger though.
  • Michelle_Nicole
    Michelle_Nicole Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I completed the 30ds a while ago and then went into doing her No More Trouble Zones dvd and BFBM. I have also done her 6week 6 pack and ripped in 30. I did try to go back to her 30ds last week to change it up but I find that the workouts dont challenge me as much as they used too so I have retired the dvd for now. Although you could do level 1&2 together then progress to doing level 2&3.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i did 30ds in Dec and i am re doing it again, i'm on day 19. I never got great results the 1st time ( 1 inch of waist, 2 off belly and hips) no lbs. this time i have gotten NOTHING! i am still going to finish it out, just b/c i know it's good for my health. i am very disappointed that i am getting no results at all.
  • MaggiePuccini
    Options
    Yeah, I 'mix it up' too. I've just done level 3 of the shred and then I did circuits 6&7 of BFBM.
  • MaggiePuccini
    Options
    i did 30ds in Dec and i am re doing it again, i'm on day 19. I never got great results the 1st time ( 1 inch of waist, 2 off belly and hips) no lbs. this time i have gotten NOTHING! i am still going to finish it out, just b/c i know it's good for my health. i am very disappointed that i am getting no results at all.

Maybe you should try BFBM, as now, you have the upper body strength and the core strength from 30ds, you can do the cardio and resistance in BFBM. I love BFBM. It's such a good cardio workout.....
  • lin7604
    Options
    well i just bought ripped in 30, so i am going to finish 30 ds again and then in april i am going to start ripped in 30 then my hope s are to get bfbm but i haven't been seeing it around here lately...
  • vickyj29
    vickyj29 Posts: 38
    Options
    Thank you I shall give one of the other ones a go, I did do level 1 again today because I had it to hand and still found it a challenge but as many of you said it's not enough of a challenge. I will carry on doing the 30ds until I get one of the other DVDs and hope I get good results.
  • lin7604
    Options
    i got ripped in 30 yesterday and plan on doing that in april. right now i am going to finish with 30ds till the end. I bought myself 5 lbs weights to use for the rest of the time,so hopefully that helps. I also did level 1 and 2 today as i'm eating out tonight,lol.. and i found that i only burned 168 calories in level 1 but over 200 in level 2...
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Bump

I'm on Day 2 of Level 3, and am not sure if I want to go through the levels (in one way or another) before I try something else