Hello! New to the site

Options
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself, this is my first time on a weightloss site. I have a newborn & am trying to lose all of my baby weight!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    First of, if that pic is of you, it's awesome!! Hehe :laugh: I love the t-shirt (at that time I was wearing a "Frankie Say Relax" t-shirt). :laugh: :laugh: Second of all, welcome!! This is a great site. Lot's of motivation and support :drinker:

exercise.png
  • mead
    mead Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    welcome this site is wonderful has a lot of supportive members
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome
  • svenbys
    svenbys Posts: 6
    Options
    thanks!
  • svenbys
    svenbys Posts: 6
    Options
    thanks! Yes, this is my 4th grade photo-it makes me laugh so hard looking at it! why I wore it instead of a cute little dress? I'll never know...
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    thanks! Yes, this is my 4th grade photo-it makes me laugh so hard looking at it! why I wore it instead of a cute little dress? I'll never know...

The Beat It T-shirt is way cooler than a dress...:laugh:

exercise.png
  • jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    Options
    heyy im new to :D im looking around on here i see that people are very nice and supportive which is always good