Question for the ladies...

Options
2»

Replies

• jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i dont have that problem but my gf does and she wears regular bra like everyone else is saying and she doesnt have that problem
  • Water•Baby
    Options
    Definitely try Title Nine. They have a fantastic selection. Some will be available at local stores (I've found a couple of Champions that are pretty good & are also sold at Target). Something else to keep in mind - like your running shoes, they do break down and then they won't support at all.

www dot titlenine dot come
  • danni55
    danni55 Posts: 22
    Options
    i have always had this problem. i did try the enell and as much as i loved no bounce i felt like an elephant was sitting on my ladies the entire time i had it on. the sports bra linked above to the one at walmart is good....if you aren't too huge (im an H so ...) i wear a regular bra and 2 of those from walmart or sometimes a regular bra, one of those, and a tight sports tank. i'm able to breathe and keep to a bare min. on the bounce.
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    have you tried running upside down......

.................Sorry
  • SallyAnn
    SallyAnn Posts: 43
    Options
    I found the best running bra ever.......

It is the Royce Impact free bra. They come in normal bra sizes so you can find one that fits (30D to 38J). It cradles the "girls" and does not squash them.

You can get them at

http://www.figleaves.com/us/product.asp?product_id=RE-S826&mci=&size=&colour=&image=r4223-p662174-front