Bloody Pringles!!!!!!!

Options
Just completed third week of diet, no problem sticking to it & going to the gym then out of the blue I find a tube of Pringles in the cupboard that the kids have opened & forgotten - they're a bit soft but do I throw them out? Course not I eat the flaming things!! Didn't weigh them so I've put then in my diary & guessed how many I had.

Can't believe how easy it is to fall back into bad habits - it is NOT going to happen again grrrrr

Replies

• MamaJilldo
    MamaJilldo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You've got to allow some of yoru favorite food sometimes or otherwise you will go off the deep end. At least you logged it and you said you went to the gym today, you're fine!!
  • DeborahStanley
    DeborahStanley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mama Jilldo! Back on the fat free yogurt & sugar free jelly now lol
  • deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation. If I truly want something like chips (they are my weakness) I budget for them in my daily calorie allowance. You are right though it is so easy to fall back into bad habits! I did find some Lays chips at Subway that only have 75 calories per serving and the serving size was the bag:-)

Hang in there and don't dwell on it. We all do it.
  • Barbie1125
    Barbie1125 Posts: 115
    Options
    ^ This ... don't dwell on it :)

P.S Love the puppy deeva
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Agh, the Pringles got me the other day too. Those things are evil. Good news is that a serving is 16 crisps so better than regular chips. When I find that stuff hiding now I throw it in the sink and put dish soap on it. That way all temptation is gone. :-)
  • the_energy
    Options
    the title of your post made me laugh so hard :) keep it up you can do it xxx
  • deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ^ This ... don't dwell on it :)

P.S Love the puppy deeva

Thanks! Your furbabies are quite precios as well.