My Favorite NSV so far

Options
A little bit about my story first just so my tracker doesn't confuse anyone. I am 5'2" and about 6 months after my daughter was born I was around 198 pounds. I decided that when I was pregnant I was ok with being in the 200s but not afterwards. So I joined the gym and started eating healthier. I dropped to 170 very very slowly over the course of a year. Then my best friend told me about this website so I joined in Jan. of this year. So far I have dropped another 9 pounds which is great for me!

Anyways onto my NSV. I have a couple towels in my house that only my kids and husband use because they are so small. I always feel like a giant if my towel wont reach all the way around me. Well unfortunately I hadn't had time for laundry the other day and of course the mini towels were the only thing that was left. Imagine my surprise when after getting out of the shower and drying off I wrapped the towel right around me. Not only did the ends meet, they overlap now. I knew I was getting smaller but those towels have always been a sore spot for me. It felt so good!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!