Hellllo!!

Options
Hey I am am new on here and I am hoping that this will work for me, I am a college student and living on my own for the first time took a toll on my weight. I didn't eat right and gained some weight but now I want to be healthy again!

Replies

• elizabeth125
    Options
    This is such an awsome tool. I sat around trying to think up a running buddy, when one did not appear out of thin air, I started looking on the net. I hope that this journey will not only be successful but that I will find a buddy or two working on the same goals.
    Elizabeth
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome to mfp
  • katiioh80
    katiioh80 Posts: 2
    Options
    That was my problem, there was nothing motivating me to go and work out but now that i have this tool i have to be honest with myself and actually admit up to myself that i am not really being that healthy and i wasn't really trying as hard as i thought i was to lose the weight :glasses:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hi Katti! Welcome to MFP. This site is the greatest site if you're serious about losing weight, getting in shape, or just getting healthy. You've taken a beginning step just signing up here. I think it's great that you want to get fit and feeling good. I know college can be very hard on you as you can't really cook in, and the stress you deal with is huge. Stick with it! Come to the boards often. Ask questions and if you need something let us know. We are all here for one another. Just remember we are not perfect, not a one of us. You may have small dips in the road, just get back up and dust yourself off right away. Drink your water, and exercise. Walking around campus is great exercise! Grap a friend and take a brisk stroll around campus.

Good Luck to you! :smokin:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    This is such an awsome tool. I sat around trying to think up a running buddy, when one did not appear out of thin air, I started looking on the net. I hope that this journey will not only be successful but that I will find a buddy or two working on the same goals.
    Elizabeth

Welcome to you too Elizabeth! This site is wonderful! I'm glad you're finding it to be so. It's sometimes all we need to just be accountable to ourselves. You're on the right road! Peruse the boards, they are just brimming with ideas, suggestions, tips, and inspiration.

Good Luck to you! :smokin:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: