Newbie...looking for serious friends for MyFitness

Options
Hello Everyone!

I am so excited to have found this! I am excited to get into contact with others doing this as well! I am a mother of 3 guys and very busy with them, and never putting my self first! Well Im done with that! I want to hold myself accountable for what I do for me health wise, and I LOVE the idea of having it out there so that I am also accountable to others as well! So please, if you are doing this and want a nonjudgement person, who will motivate and tell ya when it looks like your slacking, please add me as a friend, and Id hope you do the same for me!

LindseyNS79 is the name! Hope to *work* with some of you soon!! :happy:

Lin

Replies

• JonGrandi88
    JonGrandi88 Posts: 137
    Options
    Welcome Lindsey! You already sound very motivated! Add me If you like i would love to work with you through this
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm a momma to 2 boys! I'm on here everyday and try to motivate as much as possible. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • lisasilver99
    lisasilver99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I think you'll find MFP is a great way to hold yourself accountable. I try to log my food everyday and I DL the app to my phone to make it easier. Stay positive and take it day by day and you'll do it.
  • hheater
    hheater Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindsey! I'll friend you. :) I need someone to kick me in the butt and keep me on track too.
  • steffschick
    Options
    I'm new too. I know I'm motivated now but in a few weeks I'll probably need encouragement. While I don't have kids, I'm in school full time and put my school work before myself. I'll be glad to work with you.
  • kobiemom
    kobiemom Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindsey! I'm Cheryl I'll friend you. I have three girls and a boy. They're older now, but I feel ya'!
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you are all welcome to add me
  • MagnoliaRiver
    Options
    Love your positive energy! I'm also a mother of 3 and just learning that I have to take care of myself too... not just them. It feels weird sometimes, but I'm enjoying getting used to it ;)
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like, I'm always for friends on this journey!
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Same story here, lost the motivation for taking care of my health because I was so focused on everyone else in the family - which is sooooo common! I realized one day that I could be a better Mom if I was taking care of me, too! Love your post...looking forward to getting to know you!
  • thunzme
    thunzme Posts: 2
    Options
    Well u sound motivated and a lot like myself. I have 2 girls, a husband and run a retIl store and always put everyone before myself. This past Thanksgiving I said mo more and since then I have lost 12 pounds so far. Would to be your friend and help each other reach our goals.