I LOVE it when...

Options
I'm in a perfectly good mood and people come along and just crap on me...Congratulations, you win: I'm no longer in a good mood! :(

Hoping tomorrow will be a better day....

Replies

• Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    Misery loves company? :ohwell:
  • azazelrabbit
    Options
    Awww, we can cheer you up! Have a hug! *hug* ♥
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    I'm in a perfectly good mood and people come along and just crap on me...Congratulations, you win: I'm no longer in a good mood! :(

Hoping tomorrow will be a better day....

Well, maybe this will cheer you up and you will have a good evening..........those people who come along and do that to you I pity. They have the lowest self esteem possible if they are making you feel like crap. Personally, I learned very early on to not give them a second thought and to pity them. Plus.......you are the following:

Intelligent
    Beautiful
    Have an awesome personality
    Are good at what you do
    Have a great support system here
    Are very positive!!

Cheer up!! You've got friends here that love and support you!! :)
  • LenaCali
    LenaCali Posts: 18
    Options
    Well, maybe this will cheer you up and you will have a good evening..........those people who come along and do that to you I pity. They have the lowest self esteem possible if they are making you feel like crap. Personally, I learned very early on to not give them a second thought and to pity them. Plus.......you are the following:

Intelligent
    Beautiful
    Are good at what you do
    Are very positive!!

This is lovely - you are a wonderful person :smile:
  • KJVBear33
    Options

Intelligent
    Beautiful
    Are good at what you do
    Are very positive!!

Awwwww thanks!! I've had people put me down before and they are just second rate because they put you down only to make them feel better.......its not worth it to get upset or to feel like crap because of it. The OP needs to hold their head high cause she is doing what she needs to be doing to better herself......congrats to that!! And all people here are just as lovely and intelligent.......ect! They should never ever let anything get them down..........especially jerks like the ones she described! :)

This is lovely - you are a wonderful person :smile:
  • mander1621
    Options
    Awww...Thanks so much everyone! Good mood restored! :happy:
  • myuva
    myuva Posts: 67
    Options
    my friends rally together ....... rip off my pity party shoes ........ and make me feel great about who I am !!!!!!
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    Awww...Thanks so much everyone! Good mood restored! :happy:

Good I am glad!! Now if I could get rid of a guilty feeling of not going to church tonight, things would be okay for me as well........just didn't want my evening to be taken away from me since I have to work in the AM..........silly?
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lvd9yacQ0M1qjiddeo1_250.gif

just got to do this and move on for the day