Barely Recognize Myself

Options
rafor
rafor Posts: 78 Member
I think this is my best NSV yet. I have lost almost 90 pounds so far (30 or so left to go) and I barely recognize myself in the mirror. I have been at the same weight for the past month or so but I have notices some serious toning up. When I look in the mirror, I have to remind myself that it is actually me. When I look at my arms, legs, hands, and feet I am surprised to see tendon and muscle sticking out so visibly. When I look down at my feet, I don't have to suck my gut in. I feel awesome and I can't believe it!

Replies

• amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! Get used to the new you and enjoy it! You've worked for it! You've earned this!
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    That has got to be a wonderful feeling! Congratulations on your success! I can't wait to feel the same!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Awww that's awesome :)
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thats great! Congrats!
  • dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Good for you, I'm glad for ya.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! You done good!
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I can't wait to se before and after pics!
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, way to go on your hard work and dedication :)
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Been there, AWESOME feeling but also a little scary, way to go, keep it up, I didn't =(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!