Introduction

Options
cawleen
cawleen Posts: 23 Member
Hey all,

I'm a Canadian mom who needed to lose 100 lbs. Now it's at 85 lbs. tonight my daughter wants to order nachos in. I had been craving them last week, but I fought through it. I told her during the week that tonight I would splurge and we could order them in. I'm not craving them I don't want to eat the calories. What to do. What to do. I know I'd enjoy them if I ate them.

Replies

• infractusspeculum
    Options
    I think you should allow yourself a little splurge- just make sure to keep it little! Try to lay off on the topics, too, as those add many calories
  • cawleen
    Options
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    A splurg now and then won't hurt, but if you really aren't craving them, maybe its best to save your splurg day for when your really craving something.
  • cawleen
    Options
    Thank you all for your suggestions. My plan to date is to use the cruise to expand my eating habits. I am not vegetarian, yet I despise meat. I probably ate chicken about 4 months ago, but that is the last piece of meat that has gone into my mouth. I can't stand the smell of fish. I was on a cruise in January with my girls, and I ordered red snapper. I took a few tiny bites, but I had to replace it with a vegetarian meal, I couldn't get it down. I am going to continue to work on lobster and crab this trip. It is supposed to be wonderful for you, and I so much want to like some type of fish or seafood. I know many people smoother it in garlic butter. If that's what it takes to eat it, then I will not eat it. I only started drinking coffee a few months ago. If I had to have sugar in it, I wasn't going to drink it. I'm a black coffee girl! :)

Ha ha .... I posted this to the wrong board! Sorry :)