in public...? really?

Options
Just sharing the best NSV for me since starting this in November.
I wore shorts in PUBLIC and actually thought I looked pretty damn good, too! Never thought my self esteem would improve this much after 20 pounds.... and I'm not even at my goal yet! Summer 2012, here I come! :D
Don't ever think that one meal or one day will slow you down. Every day is a new start and we can all achieve what we want and deserve!!!!

Replies

• waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations! You have one amazing summer ahead of you! To shorts, sundresses and bikinis!
  • student94
    student94 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great nsv! Going from pants to that years first pair of shorts can be daunting for the bravest of us.
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • CaraLanglois
    CaraLanglois Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    way to go!!
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    awesome! i haven't bought my first pair of shorts for the year yet!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I totally get it, I HATE wearing shorts. This past summer I only wore long pants or capris, even at the beach. I am determined to have better legs by June. Keep up the great work :)
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    1. That is SO awesome that you wore shorts in public! You're getting it done girl!

2. I am super, duper jealous that it's warm enough to wear shorts where you live. It's like 45 degrees here today. :(
  • arfog
    arfog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! :)
  • Funshinerika
    Options
    Thanks so much for the support! It's funny that some people don't get it when something like wearing shorts is a big deal. So glad I have MFP peeps to relate. You all rock!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!